My highest conviction play

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
meet $PSPS (bobacat)

It's a memecoin on eth chain
launched on several CEX's already
It's been a coin that's been around for 2+ years that founded a non-profit organisation to help animals worldwide.
Elon musk already interacted twice with some of the posts.

imo the fundamentals, community, marketing, RWA all paired together makes for a fucking sendor.
Tbh the chart looks ugly asf rn, eth & btc been rugging recently which nuked the chart quite a bit.
still, I keep scaling in more and more cuz I actually really trust the project and the people behind it.

It's a very safe and comfortable hodl in my eyes.

IMO it will blast through 100M mc once the tiny bearmarket has ended. I can even see it going for a couple billion if everything will be executed perfectly. (I could be completely wrong)

We all saw how elon musk absolutely fucking sent doge beyond mars, he already interacted twice so if his autistic brain decides to push psps as hard as doge I mean this could be at doge levels very easily.

tbh tbh don't listen to me, I just lost around 500k to a wallet draining scam jfl

but don't be surprised if this one sends like crazy in a couple of months

I'm just putting y'all on

NFA
DYOR

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and 5'7 zoomer
this the chart as of rn

crazy how every chart on the market looks like it got rugged jfl
fuck btc
fuck eth

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav and 5'7 zoomer
I'm looking to drop a few hundred in these kinds of plays tbh

Where do you bet on?
Wdym?

For eth chain I use uniswap but when it gets listed on bybit I always ape there

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
good luck bhais may these gains save the disaster that you endured

Wdym?

For eth chain I use uniswap but when it gets listed on bybit I always ape there
Just had my brother buy 500 dollars of eth and btc

Do you think it'll hit the 40s?

Just had my brother buy 500 dollars of eth and btc

Do you think it'll hit the 40s?
I mean it’s a safe option, you’ll get def get profits this year but it won’t nearly be as much as low cap tokens.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I mean it’s a safe option, you’ll get def get profits this year but it won’t nearly be as much as low cap tokens.
Give a list of others

I don't wanna have to sell him on some random coins but I'd spread my eggs in other baskets 🗿

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Give a list of others

I don't wanna have to sell him on some random coins but I'd spread my eggs in other baskets 🗿
I mean it’s still crypto, most coins on the market won’t move even a tiny bit. If you want guaranteed returns I’d stick with eth, solana and btc.

I have a bullrun portfolio of like 10 coins, some risky others not that risky.

My highest convictions are vMint, PSPS, realio and TRIAS

But still, don’t listen to me and dyor cuz I don’t wanna be responsible if shit goes to zero

I mean it’s still crypto, most coins on the market won’t move even a tiny bit. If you want guaranteed returns I’d stick with eth, solana and btc.

I have a bullrun portfolio of like 10 coins, some risky others not that risky.

My highest convictions are vMint, PSPS, realio and TRIAS

But still, don’t listen to me and dyor cuz I don’t wanna be responsible if shit goes to zero
What makes you think the bear market will end anytime soon. Crypto IMO is heavily tied to CPI (inflation) and instability. I don't see that going up for a bit.

What makes you think the bear market will end anytime soon. Crypto IMO is heavily tied to CPI (inflation) and instability. I don't see that going up for a bit.
There’s generally a rule that the peak bullrun is situated around 520 days after the btc halving. What makes a bullrun, the extremely hard dip of BTC.D (btc dominance)
Crypto is mostly jist guessing but there are some ways you can figure out what happens and when.
According to how I see the market as a whole rn I see no green periods until the beginning of 2025.
I could be completely wrong tho

@PsychoDsk Are you all out and done with TSUKI ? Why ?

I'm looking to drop a few hundred in these kinds of plays tbh

Where do you bet on?
few hundred as in? few hundred thousand or few hundred dollars?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
@PsychoDsk Are you all out and done with TSUKI ? Why ?
yea there was a huge misunderstanding between the team and dev so majority of us left the project and CTO'd another one.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w