MY HIGHLIGHTS OF MY LAST TWO GAMES

D

Deleted member 9819

packrunner
the quality is meh cuz i had to compress it, probably you think the song is shit but if you recognize it youre an og gymcel
this made me realize how utterly shit my tackle technique is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
You look taller than I expected ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
Should have posted it later everyone's posting about Chauvin rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

N1666

nigga

i’m jealous you athlete maxxed

i didn’t touch sports properly throughout my puberty fuck my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
i’m jealous you athlete maxxed

i didn’t touch sports properly throughout my puberty fuck my life
the year where i didn't do any sport i got bloated af and ruined the only year where in my life where i heighmogged

the year where i didn't do any sport i got bloated af and ruined the only year where in my life where i heighmogged
you are a 16 year old cuck, perhaps you will grow

why don’t you inject and take an AI lol

i won't lmao

tbh i would inject for wrist and frame gains, but i have absolutely no way to sneak everything in
Why would you let what your parents think sabotage your height gains

you’re probably not as much as an early bloomer as u think, by 15 i was benching 70kg untrained and had started to grow a decent beard and still grew 3 inches since then

Why would you let what your parents think sabotage your height gains
i have gigalow iq mom, i tried to convince her to buy me mk677 but not even that
you’re probably not as much as an early bloomer as u think, by 15 i was benching 70kg untrained and had started to grow a decent beard and still grew 3 inches since then
yeah but you never really stopped growing, i haven't grown a cm in 3 years (at least), and i have things like gloves or shoes that i bought when i was 13 that still fit me perfectly

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
i have gigalow iq mom, i tried to convince her to buy me mk677 but not even that

yeah but you never really stopped growing, i haven't grown a cm in 3 years (at least), and i have things like gloves or shoes that i bought when i was 13 that still fit me perfectly
you can get peptides and ai with your pocket money surely lol

100 euros is enough for 3-4 weeks easy