My holidays in Poland, summ up of sex market.

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
- Average polish girl fogs hard average western European foid.
- Polish girls are easy.
- Many brown (I assume Hindu) ethnics , shorter and uglier than your average joe shmoe slay.
- Young women have mostly whore like behaviour, lack of feminine behaviour thereof.
- As every EE female group , Polish women are heavily influenced by the western degenerate spirit.
- Easiest way to slay, is just literally straight off invite indirectly to sex (mostly clubs, shopping malls, city parks). Car (anything that not some old ass rusty daewo), own apartment, are good prerequisites but not mandatory - they'll invite you to their own crib if it's free.
To summ up, even a deathnic like me, could've slayed 20+ , mtb+ in span of one month. That's all, have fun there 😎.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, enchanted_elixir, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
Bruh , even my 16 years old little homie , that's 5'8 tall and normie at best , has slayed girls 20+ from tinder jfl. I'd think that's some tales , if I didn't see the pics and messages with my own eyes 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
you mean you slayed 20 girls or older than 20 year old

Any proof or elaborate? Loc?
Just saying 'Easy slay' doesn't provide any real contribution.
Smells like LARP

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
you mean you slayed 20 girls or older than 20 year old
I meant to say 20 years old and above, but best believe me and god forbid to do so , but doing so with underage 16+ girls is objectively even easier (I hate pedos). And now I think about it, slaying more than 20 girls in span of one month in e.g Warsaw shouldn't be a big deal for a normie ethnic. It's just my opinion, and of course many won't agree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, MACAN and watah
Message from @russiancelreturns
obv he can get everywhere 99+, just need to cope himself with geomaxxing, thats the best cope
also based on his thread and posts history he isnt too wise which only that thread above prove
send what ive written rn and say its cope
russiancel

So how many did u slay?

Any proof or elaborate? Loc?
Just saying 'Easy slay' doesn't provide any real contribution.
Smells like LARP
What kind of proof you want from one individual ? What kind of institute would be interested in measuring the level of promiscuity in Poland ? None, so what is left , are anecdotal reports from guys that have been there (and I'm there regularly every year for a year). If you have been there for some quite time , you should see, that essentially, getting laid is not a big deal, slightly less dramatical than just buying alcohol 😂.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Were you on furosemide?

I do not need any wisdom in order share with you my observations. I don't think that I'd need some higher analytical skills to evaluate the situation I encountered. Geomaxxing or not, you can slay as easily in Germany too for example.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and St.TikTokcel
I do not need any wisdom in order share with you my observations. I don't think that I'd need some higher analytical skills to evaluate the situation I encountered. Geomaxxing or not, you can slay as easily in Germany too for example.
say to him he slays so much due to the fact hes ethnic
less ethnics reside in PL still
thats why he got better results than in goymanistan

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, exo, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
@russiancelreturns any chechens in your city?

Flights to Warsaw from Mumbai after this thread 📈📈📈

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, IMOGYOU, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Water

Poland is the European Thailand

Ton of oldcel Brits also go there for a hot young wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Birdcell and wsada
Bruh why are many giving the "jfl" reaction, ain't nothing funny about this.

@onion_salad

I mean you can find your looksmatch there. I don’t agree with this theory that ethnics can just show up there and be like a white guy in SEA these days. If you’re Black in Poland that’s possible though, JBB is a very legit strat.

That being said, Poland is an extremely low inhib society, the chance you get beaten up by some degenerate Polish SFcel or stabbed by some Ukrainian or Georgian migrant is very high.

Polish people are probably on average less racist than Americans, but they have 0 filter as there are no consequences to being racist there. The American government will throw you in jail if you refuse to hire/rent/sell to someone because they’re a different race or whatever, so if you’re a racist American here you stay quiet and polite generally speaking.

Not a single polish foid would have sex with me though. What ethnicity are you and rating/height?

Not a single polish foid would have sex with me though. What ethnicity are you and rating/height?
I'm chechen , 6-6'1 with shoes (depending which). My rating ? Honestly mtn. I have lots of pics posted on .org , maybe you saw me already .

do polish men not care?