Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, yeeyeeslayer, deadmanwalking and 2 others
whats wrong with kurdistan they are whiter than turks

azeris are muslim turks, armenians are white christian
why would you support azerbaijan
1. Better too keep turkey strong

2. Support’s Turkey, is Muslim, is superior to armenia. What is armenia even good for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and noobs
PALESTINE> israel

RUSSIA> ukraine

TURKEY> kurdistan

AZERBAIJAN> armenia
Palestine = Israel. Both need to be nuked to the 8th floor of hell

@seethe @northern mogger @irkedphaggot @murdah

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, HTN_Mentalcel, thebuffdon690 and 3 others
PALESTINE> israel

RUSSIA> ukraine

TURKEY> kurdistan

AZERBAIJAN> armenia
Armenia moggs rheb MUDSLIME republic of Azerbaijan the MUDSLIME faggots.

The rest I agree with. Not made my mind up on Kurd vs Turkey

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and try2beme

Armenians are not true “whites” they are genetically Middle Eastern and speak an Iranic language.

They only “look white” but that’s the most. Same with Georgians but both think they are white due to being Christian.

It’s like saying Dagestanis and Chechens are white. I mean they kind of are but their genetics scream Middle Eastern, I mean at least Ashkenazi Jews are European genetically but these lot aren’t they are larpers

Armenians are not true “whites” they are genetically Middle Eastern and speak an Iranic language.

They only “look white” but that’s the most. Same with Georgians but both think they are white due to being Christian.

It’s like saying Dagestanis and Chechens are white.
they are white its where white people come from they are genetically white

the arabs and turks come from central asia in the 7th century and 15th invading the middle east

non jewish non arab semitics are christian and white

modern jews come from edom

Last edited:
Fuck Palestine. From a fellow Muslim 🫶🏽

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, yeeyeeslayer, try2beme and 1 other person
are you muzz

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Israel > Palestine by far

from not a big fan of jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, noobs and try2beme
kurdistan they are whiter than turks
Top 5 craziest statements on .org of all time. You don't even know what you're talking about (I'm Turkish, lived there too)

• +1
I'd change

Palestine = Israel and Armenia > Azerbaijan

That's like saying let's nuke both russia and ukraine even though russia started invading them for no reason

what is the armenia azerbaijan conflict even abt

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
no

kurds look more ethnic, they're indistinguishable from arabs

• +1
why wouldn't you support israel given that palestine is muslim? (from ur perspective)
Revelation 3:9

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

John 8:44

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires.

Modern-day Israel is basically a state that is orchestrated by Satan. They're huge enemies of God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
ehhh idk abt that

they look persian tbh
Some do but I know Armenians that look white.

Though some like the Kardashians can larp as them ayrab bitches. And yes to me iranics and Arabs look identical idc what you say

And yes I’m aware Iranics are jsut the meeting point between curry and semite but idc yall look the same

• JFL

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires.

Modern-day Israel is basically a state that is orchestrated by Satan. They're huge enemies of God
Backshots 8:44

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and i_love_roosters
PALESTINE> israel

RUSSIA> ukraine

TURKEY> kurdistan

AZERBAIJAN> armenia
I didn't know :ogre:there were so many wars going on

Also ur opinion doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Backshots 8:44
Tumblr cff5524eaed3a69e6187d4a8a7bd8417 e597246a 640

How you felt writing this retardation

• JFL

Nuke both Palestine and Israel. Or give it back to the Brit’s.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and i_love_roosters

@PrinceLuenLeoncur what's funny, pal :feelswat:

I agree. Evil disgusting Jews

The real Jews converted to Christianity and the fake birch nigga Jews created that disgusting thing called Rabbinical Judaism.

Doesn’t help thag most Jews are just Slavic converts calling themselves Jews :forcedsmile: aka Ashkenazi whislt Ethiopian and Yemeni Jews have the msot Jewish blood but are discriminated against for not being white Jews in Isreal ironically.

Shit jsut speaks for itself

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and i_love_roosters
I agree. Evil disgusting Jews

The real Jews converted to Christianity and the fake birch nigga Jews created that disgusting thing called Rabbinical Judaism.

Doesn’t help thag most Jews are just Slavic converts calling themselves Jews :forcedsmile: aka Ashkenazi whislt Ethiopian and Yemeni Jews have the msot Jewish blood but are discriminated against for not being white Jews in Isreal ironically.

Shit jsut speaks for itself
They weren't Slavic. Just because they came from modern day Russia doesn't make them Slavic. They were very similar to modern day Dagestanis and Chechens and the various other ethnic subhumans living in those lands

They weren't Slavic. Just because they came from modern day Russia doesn't make them Slavic. They were very similar to modern day Dagestanis and Chechens and the various other ethnic subhumans living in those lands
Hmm would explain the semetic blood in them. But no Jew is “Germanic” all are either Slav or some other mongrel hybrid type.

But my point being the white Jews who are the least Jewish in genetics discriminate the semetic (true semetic) and black Jews which have both been genetically proven to have a stronger lineage to the ancient Israelis. This is partially what the bible meant when it says the fake JEWS woe to be who calls himself Jew and is not.

• +1
Top 5 craziest statements on .org of all time. You don't even know what you're talking about (I'm Turkish, lived there too)
Turks come from Central Asia Kurds come from the Middle East and the Middle East before u fucks with the Arabs invaded were mostly white

Only israel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Monobloc
israel > palestine

russia > ukraine

azerbaijan > armenia

kurds are iraqis retard, not white, how ignorant and retarded can a person get?