My honest opinion on EVERY WAR RN

whislt Ethiopian and Yemeni Jews have the msot Jewish blood but are discriminated against for not being white Jews in Isreal ironically.
nah syrian, lebanese (levantine) jews are probably the closest to the OG judean jews

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
kurds are iraqis retard, not white, how ignorant and retarded can a person get?
Modern iraqis are mostly Arab, Arabs invaded Iraq in the 7th century

they aren’t native to iraq

Kurdistan is not a country, it is a small place in Iraq. It's basically Iraq, not a country on it's own. And people of it are brown.

Kurdistan is not a country, it is a small place in Iraq. It's basically Iraq, not a country on its own. And people of it are brown.
Kurds are a ethnic group

Turks come from Central Asia Kurds come from the Middle East and the Middle East before u fucks with the Arabs invaded were mostly white
Picsart 24 05 28 13 01 04 321
Screenshot 20240524 221226 TikTok

Modern day Turks have almost nothing to do with those gooks. Not to mention that the term "Turkic" is a completely false modern invention.

View attachment 2957883View attachment 2957884

Modern day Turks have almost nothing to do with those gooks. Not to mention that the term "Turkic" is a completely false modern invention.
Yeah, A lot of self proclaimed Turks are not very Turkish, with having mostly the conquered lands DNA

I am talking about pure Turks

The Turkic label is not a modern invention though the Turkic people migrated from far western China To Uzbekistan to Iran to turkey

Last edited:
Ukraine > russia
Israel > palestine

they're a mixture between ancient assyrians and babylonians and arabs

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Yeah, A lot of self proclaimed Turks are not very *Turkic
I am talking about pure Turks
Fuck those filthy gooks.

I'm talking about the people from Turkey 🇹🇷. They're Anatolians with some mena. Modern day Turks have less gook DNA than Finns for example and about the same as Slavs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and noobs
Fuck those filthy gooks.

I'm talking about the people from Turkey 🇹🇷. They're Anatolians with some mena. Modern day Turks have less gook DNA than Finns for example and about the same as Slavs
self hating mongolian denying his origins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
nah syrian, lebanese (levantine) jews are probably the closest to the OG judean jews
Yeah I didn’t know they existed tbh…. I only know of the Yemeni Jews for Middle Eastern Jews

But my point stands. The Jews that own Isreal are the least Jewish Jews

self hating mongolian denying his origins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 20240530 142912 TikTok

DNA confirms my words. Using your eyes does the job too.

Mirin grasping at straws trying to claim Babylonian btw :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
View attachment 2957883View attachment 2957884

Turkish people are Turks. They are maybe 1-30% Turkic but mostly European and Iranic/arab blood tbh.

Still the culture is Turkic that’s a fact. They did a reverse Spanish in the new world lol

They are like blacks in the USA who are 30% white but don’t even know it JFL :Comfy:

PALESTINE> israel

RUSSIA> ukraine

KURDISTAN> Turkey

ARMENIA>Azeribaikan

Turkish people are Turks. They are maybe 1-30% Turkic but mostly European and Iranic/arab blood tbh.

Still the culture is Turkic that’s a fact. They did a reverse Spanish in the new world lol

They are like blacks in the USA who are 30% white but don’t even know it JFL :Comfy:
So many wrong things here jfl
Turkish people are Turks. They are maybe 1-30%
Screenshot 20240524 221226 TikTok

Correction 7% on average. 0 in some areas. About 15% at most in other areas
Again Scandis, Finns and Slavs have about that much too but nobody considers them anything else but white

Still the culture is Turkic that’s a fact
0 central Asian culture :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. It'd call it mena with Greek influences. Like fr, our culture has nothing in common with them Genghis Khan mfs.
Turkic but mostly European and Iranic/arab blood tbh
No, native Anatolian. People lived in Anatolia since the beginning of time. You're essentially saying they disappeared and got replaced by Arabs

• JFL
PALESTINE> israel

RUSSIA> ukraine

TURKEY> kurdistan

AZERBAIJAN> armenia

PALESTINE = Israel

RUSSIA = Ukraine

TURKEY = Kurdistan

AZERBAIJAN = Armenia

War is not good, nobody should die. Least of all the civilians, the mothers and children.
To say one side is better than the other is bullshit, this just aggravates the situation and hate. It’s normie brainwashing that the media forces us to choose one side, but the truth is both sides have bad people (and good).

Go to the root of the problem, if you are wanting to spread awareness of the situations. Rather than adding more fuel to the fire.. bringing more negativity into this world

Shit post, go fuck yourself OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Thats not how it works
Most smart athiest
You said you can’t imagine how bad sober life must be. Surely this is a serious issue as a Muslim
@Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You said you can’t imagine how bad sober life must be. Surely this is a serious issue as a Muslim
@Michael Myers
Trust me ur far from the haram police

• JFL
wtf I thought Muslims hate Russia

Both Ukraine and Israel are losing hard :blackpill:
Ukraine is probably losing but israel is winning people crying genocide because israel doing so well

I didn’t even know there was a war going on lol
Who cares anyways, let them bomb each other to shit, I mean we all die anyway let them be first go lol

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
From an Israeli :blackpill:

Didn't watch everything but half he did make some good points but hard to understand.

Israel most likely will bring in settlers into gaza after the war and said they wanna exterminate hamas around half have been wiped out .

And israel will most likely go after hezbolla and win..

I do not think if trump wins a dictatorship will happen and I dont think if he loses a civil war will happen.

The Ukraine thing btw good for Ukraine won't matter to israel

And him being Israeli dosent matter

And him being Israeli dosent matter
Well he has insider knowledge. He was born and raised there. He was also in the IDF. That doesn't mean he is right about everything but to say it doesn't matter at all is just not true.

Well he has insider knowledge. He was born and raised there. He was also in the IDF. That doesn't mean he is right about everything but to say it doesn't matter at all is just not true.
I mean the video wasent really about the culture but more about outside things. that so him being raised their dosent matter. But he can read hebrew but so csn every jew in israel.

Almost everyone in israel have been in the idf. And by his age a long time ago so not really relvant and he don't talk about experiences

Last edited: