My honest (sad) rating

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
I realized I am mayby slightly above average in terms of appearance. I am mosty carried by my awesome hair and I think that is my the strongest point. I have also nice skin and eyes but I have many weak points. I have high forehead and if I do not cover at least my temples then I look dumb. That's why I decided to wear a fringe which cover my all forehead. Without hair my upper third destroys all harmony. I do not have good pop-out bones-they are average. My nose is a little bit too big. My side is average but front carries me which is fine.

I think I look better than 2/3 of society but that's all. I sadly have to confess my appearance will climb down very quickly soon because I am not a type of masculine, robust men who looks great having unshaved beard, moustaches. I am too fragile to be handome.

Believe me or not but I was the the prettiest boy in my entire school (and that was huge school tho). In primary school I received many feedback from girls, they always wanted to sit with me near my desk, friends of my mum had been always telling her I am such a beautiful boy. I had many frivolous relationships and many kisses in primary school on the breaks too when boys were laughing at someone who spend a time with girls.

Looking on my photos I have to admit I mogged young O'Pry to death when I was his age then and I am serious xD

But now I am approaching to averageness. That is sad to me my glow is end soon. But I do not count how many girlfriends I had and how I was treated especially when I was really young. I can assure you- I made good use of my look. I know what is like to be a chad in your age bracket.

I rate myself 4,5 PSL.

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • my profile.png
    my profile.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • young O pry.jpg
    young O pry.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22126 and MoggerChad
Absolutely dog shite diabolical fraud angle pics

Wtf do u want us to rate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri, mogging, Deleted member 19297 and 6 others
I didn't read a single word but you look like a woman and my benis doesn't discriminate in the peripheral view of my eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and sergeant blackpill
U look like a guy who looks Good teenage early 20s But will fall off a cliff when u approach mid 20s. Ive witnessed it first hand. Guys who Looked similiar to ur style, But descended super hard in mid 20s and are now super depressed and coping with weed and antidepressants

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, poopoohead, MoggerChad and 2 others
Absolutely dog shite diabolical fraud angle pics

Wtf do u want us to rate
He looks like a tranny man but that looks gets pussy so don't blame him

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I realized I am mayby slightly above average in terms of appearance. I am mosty carried by my awesome hair and I think that is my the strongest point. I have also nice skin and eyes but I have many weak points. I have high forehead and if I do not cover at least my temples then I look dumb. That's why I decided to wear a fringe which cover my all forehead. Without hair my upper third destroys all harmony. I do not have good pop-out bones-they are average. My nose is a little bit too big. My side is average but front carries me which is fine.

I think I look better than 2/3 of society but that's all. I sadly have to confess my appearance will climb down very quickly soon because I am not a type of masculine, robust men who looks great having unshaved beard, moustaches. I am too fragile to be handome.

Believe me or not but I was the the prettiest boy in my entire school (and that was huge school tho). In primary school I received many feedback from girls, they always wanted to sit with me near my desk, friends of my mum had been always telling her I am such a beautiful boy. I had many frivolous relationships and many kisses in primary school on the breaks too when boys were laughing at someone who spend a time with girls.

Looking on my photos I have to admit I mogged young O'Pry to death when I was his age then and I am serious xD

But now I am approaching to averageness. That is sad to me my glow is end soon. But I do not count how many girlfriends I had and how I was treated especially when I was really young. I can assure you- I made good use of my look. I know what is like to be a chad in your age bracket.

I rate myself 4,5 PSL.
nigga wrote an entire essay just to get comments about he’s good looking but you’re not even above average over for you

Take a video

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I didn't read a single word but you look like a woman and my benis doesn't discriminate in the peripheral view of my eyes
View attachment 1982501
For real tho in that first pic i literally almost got hard dude looks exactly like a woman and he'd be a hot woman, problem is as he ages his appeal will go away so he better enjoy his slaying phase as it stays cause he is extremely low T

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 23848
For real tho in that first pic i literally almost got hard dude looks exactly like a woman and he'd be a hot woman, problem is as he ages his appeal will go away so he better enjoy his slaying phase as it stays cause he is extremely low T
Getting older and older I care less and less how I look.

What about working out?

What about working out?
I do not like lifting. But tbh I care only a liitle bit how I look. I am prepared that I will be medicore looking. I develop my passions.

I do not like lifting. But tbh I care only a liitle bit how I look. I am prepared that I will be medicore looking. I develop my passions.
You will probably do ok even without gyming

To me the most important this is I did not waste my appearance when I was young. Happy childhood directes future.

To me the most important this is I did not waste my appearance when I was young. Happy childhood directes future.
Wtf how old are you? You look 18 but ur speaking like ur in ur 40s jfl

My prettyboy friends slayed when young. They are now heavy drug users and both have been on mental psyche wards.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and OneTwoThree
Wtf how old are you? You look 18 but ur speaking like ur in ur 40s jfl
23 soon :D Photos were taken like year ago. I am odl man mentally.

My prettyboy friends slayed when young. They are now heavy drug users and both have been on mental psyche wards.
That is sad :confused: But I hope I will not have these problems becasue I am simple, undemanding to life person who enjoys reading, accounting, walking and spending time with family.

Do you think anyone can rate these pics?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I rate you 4 psl tbh round jaw underbite and average eye area

Your hair carries you

How is nobody mentioning the neck. Its got the length of two necks combined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
U don’t have a single masc feature. Maybe ur eyebrow density but ur eyebrows are still highset. I imagine u only attract bi girls

U don’t have a single masc feature. Maybe ur eyebrow density but ur eyebrows are still highset. I imagine u only attract bi girls
Many girls are bi.

Post some recent pics. 1 year for you is alot of time

slayer lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
  • WTF
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Makhacev MRRICEGUY NIKO ONETWOTHREE

new pic for my forum femboys folder

• JFL
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?