My horrible situation after my girlfriend left me.

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
tell me this aint true
cus im really scared to speak out
lovers all around me
god i feel twice as lonely now...

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Death to all women

Death to all women
I honestly think that. Look at the boy in my signature, could you ever hurt him? He looks so sweet, imagine breaking his heart.
I wouldn't do that if I was a woman.

But women have no hearts, do they. How can she fall out of love with me, if the day before that she said she loves me so much...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I honestly think that. Look at the boy in my signature, could you ever hurt him? He looks so sweet, imagine breaking his heart.

But women have no hearts, do they. How can she fall out of love with me, if the day before that she said she loves me so much...
Women are selfish sluts who need to be exterminated

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

Women break up with you in their head a few weeks/months before they actually do it so she was just lying there. Women suck, men suck, just look for a woman who sucks less than most

Women break up with you in their head a few weeks/months before they actually do it so she was just lying there. Women suck, men suck, just look for a woman who sucks less than most
a few weeks before she did it she became a lot more distant, so I guess you are right. I knew she changed and I confronted her about it, she blamed it on depression. i was being patient, but it came suddenly to me the fact that she wrote me a whole paragraph the night before breaking up with me telling me how she loves me and then just wants to go no contact.

a few weeks before she did it she became a lot more distant, so I guess you are right. I knew she changed and I confronted her about it, she blamed it on depression. i was being patient, but it came suddenly to me the fact that she wrote me a whole paragraph the night before breaking up with me telling me how she loves me and then just wants to go no contact.
Yeah they’re strange creatures, from previous relationships I’m now always hyper aware of everything my girl does, every change of tone etc just trying to gauge how she really feels