my humble and deepest contrition

majesticincel

majesticincel

Spend time with your loved ones while you can
I do beseech thee pardon for the last writ I did set forth concerning my visage and how I deemed it to be of high standing amongst the common folk. Now, with the aid of the replies, I perceive that I was in error.

After much pondering, I have resolved to cease from sharing my visage and to indulge only in jestful writings. In due time, I shall return once I have truly attained that station.

In the end, I have taken to my place as it now standeth, yet not for long; I shall rise unto the level I have ever dreamed of, one day.

I thank ye all, both those who did utter kind deceits to soothe my spirit, as @PeakIncels, and those who spake with true frankness and struck to the quick, like @SubhumanForever .

To those of lesser mind, here followeth the summing:
I thought i was htn even tho im not, and greatly apologise to everyone with this act of cope that i just performed.

Resulting in me only posting shitposting from now on until i actually get to htn:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, PlayersGetPlayed and noonespecial
Can relate used to think I was a Htn (top 25%) but I'm not we should be forgiven for our stupidity

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
thought i was lite at ltn:feelswhy:
That's actually retardedness. I thought since I have a good jaw and deep set eyes with a tall Skull I was htns. But now I'm convinced coloring is law

• +1
Maybe you should start thinking less of . org, people forgot that a htn is js an attractive guy above average, not some alien schyzo bullshit, but still, dw ab it Bhai, I accept your decision😘

• Love it