(REDPILL V BLACKPILL ONLINE WAR 2023/2024?) MY HATE FOR THE REDPILL & PUAs HAS REACHED MAX LEVEL!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

WITH THE POWER OF MY CHANNEL, LOOKISM, I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SEE THE REDPILL IDEOLOGY BURN TO THE GROUND!

WE SHALL NOT SCAM MEN INTO BELIEVING THAT FUCKING GAME, CONFIDENCE OR MASCULINE FRAME MATTERS MORE THAN LOOKS. LOOKS ARE KEY!

NOTE THAT I AM NOT WISHING SPREADING DEFEATIST BLACKPILL, I WANT TO MAKE MY CHANNEL WHITEPILLED!
JUST GET THE FUCKING CONFIDENCE, LOOKS BARELY MATTER AND GAME BULLSHIT OUT! DON'T TEACH MEN THAT

I HATE THE PUAs AND REDPILL IDEOLOGY SO FUCKING MUCH

I WAS A FORMER PUA AND REDPILLER FOR 2 YEARS!!!!! TRUST ME, I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS THINK!!!

MY CHANNEL'S GOAL IS NOT TO LEACH THE LIFE OUT OF MEN, IT IS TO PREVENT YOUNG MEN WHO ARE NOT A 6/10 TO NOT HAVE TO EMBARASS THEMSELVES LIKE I DID ONLINE! TO PREACH TO THEM THAT IT IS 90% LOOKS SO THEY DON'T HAVE O DO FUCKING MENTAL GYMNASTICS ON GAME AND CONFIDENCE AND EMBARASS THEMSELVES, WHILE CHAD CAN BE LITERALLY A BIT NERVOUS AND STILL OUTSLAY THE REDPILLED SUBHUMAN.

I WILL SHOW MY FACE AND GET ON CAMERA IF I HAVE TO (AFTER I LOOKSMAX &GET MY OWN PLACE THOUGH)

IN MARCH OF 2020, I MESSAGED 1000+ WOMEN ONLINE IN 9 MONTHS, WITH 0 SUCCESS. I TALKED AND COLD APPROACHED A FEW WOMEN AT SCHOOL, WITH ZERO SUCCESS! I ANALYZED MY GAME AND RUTHLESSLY WATCHED BASED ZEUS, FRESH AND FIT, DONOVAN SHARPE, ROLLO TOMASSI, DARIUS M, AND SO MANY MORE! WITH ZERO SUCCESS!

I GOT KICKED FROM A GROUP ON FOR ATTEMPTED RAPE WHILE DM'ING A WOMAN WHILE I WAS AT IT TOO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCKING TWAT DWEEBS ARE FUCKING REALLY BELIEVING FROM ANDREW TATE THAT FUCKING LOOKS DON'T MATTER FOR MEN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I WILL HUNT THOSE REDPILL CHANNELS AND KILL THEIR CHANNELS OFF UNTIL THEIR GROWTH CEASES OR I SURPASS ALL OF THE CHANNELS IN SUBSCRIBERS!

LITERALLY GETTING TALLER IN PUBERTY AND GETTING A HAIRCUT HAS DONE 10,000.000,000X MORE THAN FUCKING JUTTERING FUCKING WORDS TO WOMEN, I WILL DEBUNK THOSE CON MEN.

THEY DEVELOPED THEIR KNOWLEDGE ON UN-SCIENTIFIC FORUMS IN THE 2000s WHERE PEOPLE THOUGHT JUST BECAUSE A WOMAN WAS BEING NICE IN GIVING THEM THEIR NUMBERS, THEY POSTED THAT SHIT, OTHERS IMPLEMENTED AND GOT THE SAME FUCKING JUST BEING NICE SCENARIO HAPPENS TO EVERYONE ELSE AND IT SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE, AND NOW WE HAVE MASS MISINFORMATION AND POOR YOUNG MEN GOING TO JAIL BECAUSE FUCKING ANDREW TATE OR FRESH AND FIT TOLD THEM TO APPROACH AND THAT LOOKS DON'T MAKE UP A MAJORITY OF YOUR DATING SUCCESS

AND THEN THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS TALK ABOUT "MEN AGE LIKE FINE WINE"!

I WILL FUCKING ENSURE THAT SCAM CHANNELS LIKE FUCKING TODD V DATING, FRESH AND FIT, DONOVAN SHARPE, ETC STALL AND I HOPE TO CONVERT THEIR AUDIENCES INTO OPTIMISTIC BLACKPILLERS OR CAPTURE A NEW AUDIENCE OF MEN THAT SURPASSES THEIR AUDIENCE

THE DELUSION THESE PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING ANGERS ME!!!!!
THEY REALLY THINK JUST BY SAYING THE RIGHT WORDS AND BEING CONFIDENT YOU CAN GET MORE WOMEN THAN FUCKING PRIME CHICO

I WILL GET ON THEIR PODCASTS AND DEBUNK THEM SO WELL THE FUCKING OWNER AND THEIR SUBCRIBERS WILL HAVE A FUCKING REVELATION! I'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS DAY

IF YOU ARE REDPILLED, AND BELIEVE THAT GAME > LOOKS UNFOLLOW ME NOW, AND NEVER READ MY GUIDES!!!!!!

ALL I WISH FROM MEN IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT LOOKS MATTER TO WOMEN, AND LIKE 90% OF YOUR DATING SUCCESS IS DETERMINED BY IT
ALL OF THAT GENERAL SELF-IMPROVEMENT ADVICE IS FINE BUT THAT IS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT NOT WOMEN!

BURN THE REDPILL IDEOLOGY, BURN PICKUP ARTISTRY, BURN THE BLUEPILL IDEOLOGY BURN!!
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs
@Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky
@Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @pneumocystosis
@ALP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, chawaje, mogger797 and 12 others
Red pill is based

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Tallooksmaxxer, oldcelloser and 2 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
No I not, red pill>black pill if your not deformed

And if your deformed then get surgery and then red pill
Do you wish to get blocked by me? Confirm that you aren't trolling or it's a block

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP and Erik-Jón
I will support redpill until my last breath. why would i promote blackpill jfl

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, ALP, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
das a nice essay and all but no tag no care

I will support redpill until my last breath. why would i promote blackpill jfl
Most men should red pill max and now that it’s pretty main stream most are

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ALP and Erik-Jón
no I'm dead serious. why would i support something that will affect me negatively?
Well, let's switch it, and put it in this manner.

Get rid of the game, confidence, etc. bullshit and replace it with looksmaxing (I have no interest in demotivating men)
@Erik-Jón

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje and Erik-Jón

Get rid of the game, confidence, etc. bullshit and replace it with looksmaxing (I have no interest in demotivating men)
@Erik-Jón
Looksmaxxing is already a part of redpill and the stuff you removed is very based

@Erik-Jón
lol really you still didn't get it? i wouldn't promote black pill bcs blackpill is increasing the competition more than any other shit. looksmax is easy af and low effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Racky and enchanted_elixir
lol really you still didn't get it? i wouldn't promote black pill bcs blackpill is increasing the competition more than any other shit. looksmax is easy af and low effort.
makes more sense (y) Thank you for understanding

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Erik-Jón
I already declared open war against the redpill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
I may have overblown a lot of my channels' ambitions by the way, bare with me here.:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • JFL
someone explain the biggest difference between red and black pill

Old men have wasted there youth let them burn
Shut up you seem to be confused
Most redpollers are men between age 22 to 44 older many divorced men too by telling them they can get women just by Gymcellin and moneymaxx and that face doesn't is a lie

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Shut up you seem to be confused
Most redpollers are men between age 22 to 44 older many divorced men too by telling them they can get women just by Gymcellin and moneymaxx and that face doesn't is a lie
No it’s being spread to the young. And it’s amazing soon everyone will mog mog mog

Fuck all redpill bitches

• Love it
View attachment 1861705

WITH THE POWER OF MY CHANNEL, LOOKISM, I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SEE THE REDPILL IDEOLOGY BURN TO THE GROUND!

WE SHALL NOT SCAM MEN INTO BELIEVING THAT FUCKING GAME, CONFIDENCE OR MASCULINE FRAME MATTERS MORE THAN LOOKS. LOOKS ARE KEY!

NOTE THAT I AM NOT WISHING SPREADING DEFEATIST BLACKPILL, I WANT TO MAKE MY CHANNEL WHITEPILLED!
JUST GET THE FUCKING CONFIDENCE, LOOKS BARELY MATTER AND GAME BULLSHIT OUT! DON'T TEACH MEN THAT

I HATE THE PUAs AND REDPILL IDEOLOGY SO FUCKING MUCH

I WAS A FORMER PUA AND REDPILLER FOR 2 YEARS!!!!! TRUST ME, I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS THINK!!!

MY CHANNEL'S GOAL IS NOT TO LEACH THE LIFE OUT OF MEN, IT IS TO PREVENT YOUNG MEN WHO ARE NOT A 6/10 TO NOT HAVE TO EMBARASS THEMSELVES LIKE I DID ONLINE! TO PREACH TO THEM THAT IT IS 90% LOOKS SO THEY DON'T HAVE O DO FUCKING MENTAL GYMNASTICS ON GAME AND CONFIDENCE AND EMBARASS THEMSELVES, WHILE CHAD CAN BE LITERALLY A BIT NERVOUS AND STILL OUTSLAY THE REDPILLED SUBHUMAN.

I WILL SHOW MY FACE AND GET ON CAMERA IF I HAVE TO (AFTER I LOOKSMAX &GET MY OWN PLACE THOUGH)

IN MARCH OF 2020, I MESSAGED 1000+ WOMEN ONLINE IN 9 MONTHS, WITH 0 SUCCESS. I TALKED AND COLD APPROACHED A FEW WOMEN AT SCHOOL, WITH ZERO SUCCESS! I ANALYZED MY GAME AND RUTHLESSLY WATCHED BASED ZEUS, FRESH AND FIT, DONOVAN SHARPE, ROLLO TOMASSI, DARIUS M, AND SO MANY MORE! WITH ZERO SUCCESS!

I GOT KICKED FROM A GROUP ON FOR ATTEMPTED RAPE WHILE DM'ING A WOMAN WHILE I WAS AT IT TOO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCKING TWAT DWEEBS ARE FUCKING REALLY BELIEVING FROM ANDREW TATE THAT FUCKING LOOKS DON'T MATTER FOR MEN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I WILL HUNT THOSE REDPILL CHANNELS AND KILL THEIR CHANNELS OFF UNTIL THEIR GROWTH CEASES OR I SURPASS ALL OF THE CHANNELS IN SUBSCRIBERS!

LITERALLY GETTING TALLER IN PUBERTY AND GETTING A HAIRCUT HAS DONE 10,000.000,000X MORE THAN FUCKING JUTTERING FUCKING WORDS TO WOMEN, I WILL DEBUNK THOSE CON MEN.

THEY DEVELOPED THEIR KNOWLEDGE ON UN-SCIENTIFIC FORUMS IN THE 2000s WHERE PEOPLE THOUGHT JUST BECAUSE A WOMAN WAS BEING NICE IN GIVING THEM THEIR NUMBERS, THEY POSTED THAT SHIT, OTHERS IMPLEMENTED AND GOT THE SAME FUCKING JUST BEING NICE SCENARIO HAPPENS TO EVERYONE ELSE AND IT SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE, AND NOW WE HAVE MASS MISINFORMATION AND POOR YOUNG MEN GOING TO JAIL BECAUSE FUCKING ANDREW TATE OR FRESH AND FIT TOLD THEM TO APPROACH AND THAT LOOKS DON'T MAKE UP A MAJORITY OF YOUR DATING SUCCESS

AND THEN THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS TALK ABOUT "MEN AGE LIKE FINE WINE"!

I WILL FUCKING ENSURE THAT SCAM CHANNELS LIKE FUCKING TODD V DATING, FRESH AND FIT, DONOVAN SHARPE, ETC STALL AND I HOPE TO CONVERT THEIR AUDIENCES INTO OPTIMISTIC BLACKPILLERS OR CAPTURE A NEW AUDIENCE OF MEN THAT SURPASSES THEIR AUDIENCE

THE DELUSION THESE PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING ANGERS ME!!!!!
THEY REALLY THINK JUST BY SAYING THE RIGHT WORDS AND BEING CONFIDENT YOU CAN GET MORE WOMEN THAN FUCKING PRIME CHICO

I WILL GET ON THEIR PODCASTS AND DEBUNK THEM SO WELL THE FUCKING OWNER AND THEIR SUBCRIBERS WILL HAVE A FUCKING REVELATION! I'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS DAY

IF YOU ARE REDPILLED, AND BELIEVE THAT GAME > LOOKS UNFOLLOW ME NOW, AND NEVER READ MY GUIDES!!!!!!

ALL I WISH FROM MEN IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT LOOKS MATTER TO WOMEN, AND LIKE 90% OF YOUR DATING SUCCESS IS DETERMINED BY IT
ALL OF THAT GENERAL SELF-IMPROVEMENT ADVICE IS FINE BUT THAT IS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT NOT WOMEN!

BURN THE REDPILL IDEOLOGY, BURN PICKUP ARTISTRY, BURN THE BLUEPILL IDEOLOGY BURN!!
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs
@Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky
@Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @pneumocystosis
@ALP
Lmao im lowkey redpilled. Or atleast thats what other people tell me. Id consider myself blackpilled but I think alot of people could ascend that then use some redpilled tactics to get a girl or get laid. Just most people dont have the information on how to looksmax and or too stupid / too lazy / too scared to take action / just care about mental masturbation / are autistic and socially awkward

someone explain the biggest difference between red and black pill
RedpillBlackpill
Locus Of ControlInternalHybrid or External
Is there such thing as a maximum potentialNo, you can go from 0 to 10/10 if you just put in the work.Yes, some can make it to an 8, others no.
What's most importantMoney, Gym, Confidence, GameLooks
What's least importantLooksGame
Tells men to...Go approach women no matter your looks levelAscend via Looksmaxing or LDAR
Fundamental flaw(s)1. Tells men that any man can get to the "top 20%" of men in a zero-sum game
2. Tells men that looks are a minority factor in your dating success, setting men up for dangerous and hurtful scenarios
3. Tells men that there are ZERO fundamental limits to a man's success in dating.
4. Delusionally optimistic
1. Overly pessiministic
2. Overly defeatist
3. Promotes suicide
Predominant perception of womenDislike, hatred, hypercriticality and/or distrustful of women"I am subhuman and don't deserve women", women are superior to me. :No woman would like me"
Similar to the following ideologiesFeminism, ActivismDefeatism, Lookism, Science
Ideological sloganFeminism is the enemy and to achieve pussy paradise, you have to grind, go to the gym, get money and have 10/10 gameLooks are 75-90%+ of your dating success and if you're are not a 7/10+ with an acceptable phenotype... good luckl :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, Deleted member 19157 and Racky
RedpillBlackpill
Is there such thing as a maximum potentialNo, you can go from 0 to 10/10 if you just put in the work.Yes, some can make it to an 8, others no.
Tells men to...Go approach women no matter your looks levelAscend via Looksmaxing or LDAR
Fundamental flaw(s)1. Tells men that any man can get to the "top 20%" of men in a zero-sum game
2. Tells men that looks are a minority factor in your dating success, setting men up for dangerous and hurtful scenarios
3. Tells men that there are ZERO fundamental limits to a man's success in dating.
1. Overly pessiministic
2. Overly defeatist
Predominant perception of womenDislike, hatred, hypercriticality, distrustful of women"I am subhuman and don't deserve women", women are superior to me. :No woman would like me"
Similar to the following ideologiesFeminism, ActivismDefeatism, Lookism, Science
Ideological sloganFeminism is the enemy and to achieve pussy paradise, you have to grind, go to the gym, get money and have 10/10 gameLooks are 90%+ of your dating success and if you're are not a 7/10+ with an acceptable phenotype... good luckl :forcedsmile:
i think you need a healthy mix between the two

looks arent least important and definitely matter but theyre not the sole factor

mirin high effort post though

• Hmm...
i think you need a healthy mix between the two

looks arent least important and definitely matter but theyre not the sole factor

mirin high effort post though
If you were held at gunpoint and swallow one of the pills, which one would lead you to more success?

If you were held at gunpoint and swallow one of the pills, which one would lead you to more success?
easily redpill would lead you to success even if its with a girl thats not super high tier so id pick redpill but i do beleive if ur actually legit ugly like thers no point in redpill

easily redpill would lead you to success even if its with a girl thats not super high tier so id pick redpill but i do beleive if ur actually legit ugly like thers no point in redpill
Dating-wise. My bad.

Is looksmaxing or studying game more effective for a normie in general?

RedpillBlackpill
1. Overly pessiministic
2. Overly defeatist
3. Promotes suicide
Predominant perception of womenDislike, hatred, hypercriticality, distrustful of women"I am subhuman and don't deserve women", women are superior to me. :No woman would like me"
Ideological sloganFeminism is the enemy and to achieve pussy paradise, you have to grind, go to the gym, get money and have 10/10 gameLooks are 90%+ of your dating success and if you're are not a 7/10+ with an acceptable phenotype... good luckl :forcedsmile:
What is LDAR? also based off of this im more redpill. Looks is for sure not #1. Or atleast having enough status and money can carry your smv IMO

What is LDAR? also based off of this im more redpill. Looks is for sure not #1. Or atleast having enough status and money can carry your smv IMO
Money without looks = gold mine built for gold digging.
Status without looks = used exclusively as a status symbol and clout leeching 85% of the time

LDAR is laying down and rot. Basically give up on dating and sometimes on life.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Dating-wise. My bad.

Is looksmaxing or studying game more effective for a normie in general?
i think having a good personality is good for LTR

but i also think having looks is good. if u have good looks and shitty personality u might not keep bitches around unless ur legit morphed david gandy and thats unreasonable. you can fuck a ton though. females will get used to ur good looks and still see your personality in ltr just like u get used to fucking stacy after 2 years

but if you have bad looks and she isnt attracted to you in a relationship thats almost equally as bad. you cant fake having a good personality either, its either in ur dna or its not

• +1
Money without looks = gold mine built for gold digging.
Status without looks = used exclusively as a status symbol and clout leeching 85% of the time

LDAR is laying down and rot. Basically give up on dating and sometimes on life.
nah I disagree with both claims although of course you to meet the looks threshold.

just everythingmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157