Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-27-20-57-27-19_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-27-20-57-27-19_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld
Ragefuel fuck:lasereyes:
Kill these fag short women dude
My sister is 5’2 with a 6’1 boyfriend. She’s just trying to correct our manlet genes jfl

My sister is 5’2 with a 6’1 boyfriend. She’s just trying to correct our manlet genes jfl
She's going to end up muddying those 6'1 genetics with her manlet genes. She should honestly abstain from breeding or breed with a manlet unless she's some aryan stacy. Even then I would tread carefully.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heightmaxxing and butterworld
She's going to end up muddying those 6'1 genetics with her manlet genes. She should honestly abstain from breeding or breed with a manlet unless she's some aryan stacy. Even then I would tread carefully.
A shit gene is corrected in a few generations and also she’s htb, she inherited all of the facial traits that would’ve made me a prettyboy tyronelite :feelswhy:. I’m sure their kids would be fine at the absolute minimum the son would be a 5’8 king of manlet like me

A shit gene is corrected in a few generations and also she’s htb, she inherited all of the facial traits that would’ve made me a prettyboy tyronelite :feelswhy:. I’m sure their kids would be fine at the absolute minimum the son would be a 5’8 king of manlet like me
She's a black foid? Then it's over for her too.

She won't then when her kid is depressed cause of his height she will tell him "sweety just be confident"

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
She won't then when her kid is depressed cause of his height she will tell him "sweety just be confident"
But mom, didn't you marry a 6'1 guy?

Stop being a misogynistic incel sweety. Not everything in this world is about sex. Who cares if your scrawny tall friend is getting more girls than you, just make more money than him and maybe at 30 you'll have a used up roastie wife!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and heightmaxxing
Mullato. Sister aside, it’s impossible for it to be over for a women, that’s blackpill 101
It's very close to being over for her as a black foid, you know this.

exotic mullato isn’t conventional black
I guess she has zendaya appeal. But in my honest opinion, a lot of high quality guys have no interest in that. Maybe for a quick lay to 100% all the races, but I just don't see it.

I guess she has zendaya appeal. But in my honest opinion, a lot of high quality guys have no interest in that. Maybe for a quick lay to 100% all the races, but I just don't see it.
Her tinder and Instagram is filled with tyrones/chads looking to date