My husband is not the biological father of my child and he doesn't know

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I cheated on my husband with another man but he never found out and I never confessed to cheating. I got pregnant by the neighbour I was having an affair with. I was fed up with the lack of physical intimacy between me and my SO around that time. I knew the baby wasn't my husband's because my husband and I hadn't had sex when the baby was conceived. When I discovered that I was pregnant I told my husband I wanted to have children because I thought it might help to strengthen our marriage. I made the argument that I was ovulating and that we needed to work on getting me pregnant right away before the window of opportunity closed or I changed my mind. My husband has always wanted us to have a child so it wasn't hard to get him to agree. I gave my husband a fake due date and my pregnancy actually went over the real due date, but close enough to the fake due date. My husband never suspected a thing. Our daughter is 7 years old now and my husband still has no idea that he’s not my daughter’s biological father. There's more to fatherhood than being a sperm donor. He's been a wonderful father in that time. We've had another child in that time a healthy boy of 4 years. We're a close family and I'm not going to let some DNA destroy it.

It feels so good to type this out and get this off my chest. I don't even care if nobody even reads it.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore