My hypothesis on why male gaze is more masculine than female gaze and why it's useless for us.

cantfathomcucks

cantfathomcucks

Iron
First I want make clear than I'm not a professional and I have no scientific evidence to back my claims. This is my first post and Just like the typical looksmax user I am completely retarded. Now on my theory.

In nature male animals compete on attracting females based on variety of features depending on the species. But there's one thing that is quite common accros all animals, physical power and overall physical capabilities. While these things directly influence your survival In some cases it is not relevant to anything other than the competition itself. For example a lot of vegetarian animals that are don't need physical power for food and rely on running away from their hunters, males still have much more power than the females and often fight over them. In meat eater animals males some times tend to get too much muscle to the point that is not beneficial to their survival. Like lions males are worse than female lions and the primary hunters of the group are the female lions.

Why is that? To overcome other males physically. But why you have to? Imagine there's a competition between two peacocks over a female and the competition is who has a prettier tail. One peacock wins but the other is not happy without it and what does he do? Jump on the other peacocks and fucks him up. Now there's no peacock to compete with and he is the winner even tho might have a very ugly tail. But the female peacock might still not find him attractive enough to mate. What does he do now? Again uses his overwhelming power to his advantage and rape her. Mission was to pass genes and win the natural selection and it's a success.

As you can see violence is OP and it can overcome any other kinds of system and hierarchy. Lost a chess match? Flip the table over and grab the the prize anyway. Beat the shit out of anyone who tries to intercept you. The only way to stop you is too call the police which is more powerful force of again, violence.

This is why there are two fields you need to be good at for successful mating. One is the female finding you qualified to do so and second is to not get rekt and killed by the horny rapist males and the only way to pass this is to invest in physical power more than they do because if you don't it doesn't matter how much the female find you attractive the other male gonna do his thing anyway. So you do have social interaction with other males in terms of mating and it's way more androgenic and intense than you social interaction with females. Through times we've developed hormonal and emotional reactions to this and this is why a pretty boy will shit his pants if a more manly man intimidate him even tho his girl finds her ugly af. This also can be the very reason she is finds him ugly too because if a male is overly masculine there's no explanation other than he's the rapist guy and this through time develops genetic emotional reactions from females too. This is why male gaze on males is more androgenic and in a community full of socially outcast males like heres there's an obsession with giga Chad looks when girls on TikTok are thrirting over chadlites and pretty boys.

However this is truly useless if you're a civilized individual in a civilized society because we here seek female attraction not to just passing down our genes and there's law and order to back us up. And as I said it might makes you unattractive to females because her "this the guy I should avoid" genes might get on you. Many say balding and attraction is a genetic youth measure but why it is dependent to androgenic traits? I strongly believe that male baldness might be a result of female genes trying to avoid the overly masculine guys as they tend to break their systems of attraction and forcefully pass their genes thru them. Not to mention balding unarguably the most devastating genetic trade of for youth but it strangely is in the males even tho females are much more dependent on youth for reproduction and attraction.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 27932, SonOfDarkseid and 6 others
strong first post

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and LowTrust
best greycel post I've seen

what you have described is mate guarding that has been hypothesised many times over and it is true.

however, absolutely no correlation to masculine and baldness, reminds me of a tiktok saying how bald men are bald because of high testosterone. not true at all.

Your post is good but like the other grey in thread has said, some of what you said is obvious stuff but if not, then idk how others have understood the blackpill to be here at this point.

One thing that is apparent every time i read your post however is the balding part since I dont get how you believe balding is a possible result from girls avoiding masculine men. Idk if it's due to english not being your first language (no offense) but the part surrounding it is unclear.

Greycels carrying the forum once again.

Good work, might use some formatting but you offer some interesting insights nonetheless.

Your peacock analogy kind of falls short though: look into intrasexual vs intersexual selection in animal species.

Mate guarding has also already been mentioned, it should be worthwhile to have a look at that too.

tldr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
birds can't rape though the hole will just fly away :feelshmm: so that's why they're forced to simp :feelshmm:

Nigger bald men are considered unattractive because healthy and long hair is sign of overall good health and you often loose hair when you have some kind of sickness

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Kirby7000
Tho females also look for manly traits as it increase the chances of passing the genes of their offspring

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj