My ideal type for foids

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
She has to have a wide-set interpupillary distance of 65.5 mm, a midface ratio more than .94 a minimum of 4 degrees of positive canthal tilt with a downturned medial canthus, narrow alar base with tip definition, nasal angle of 75.8, nasiolabial angle of 80.2, nasofrontal angle of 142, forward grown mandibular maxillary advancement, slightly deepseet infraorbitals, flat supraorbital ridge, high-set bizygomatic arch, a gonial angle of 120-125 degrees, an ideal chin to philtrum ratio of 2.0, minimum horizontal palebral fissure length to height ratio of 3.05, bigonial width that is slightly more narrow than the zygos, developed ramus, cupid's bow lips, thick vermillion border, wide palate with oral commisures that line up with the pupil, upper to lower lip ratio of .8, fogger feminine phenotype (nordic)

Think someone could make a female avatar that has a face with all these ratios and features? Would be interesting to see what his ideal woman is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Erik-Jón
Rupert pupkin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Mirin hard for being able to state her ratios and proportions numerically. I wish I could also describe how my ideal type of looks would look like for a woman's face verbally and numerically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311