my incel friend wants to try Tinder

TheAnomaly

TheAnomaly

Handsome Manlet
I used Tinder to great success. My incel friend became fascinated by it. Though he never tried it. Lately he’s been talking more about it. He’s bluepilled and thinks it worked for me because I got ‘lucky’. I face & body mog him to to the moon & back. But he heightmogs me.
Should I try & Blackpill him, as I truly doubt Tinder will work for him? Or should I let him do it. Trusting that his Bluepill defense : ‘Oh well. Just bad luck I guess.’ will protect him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, try2beme and Deleted member 24278
Will he fold if he gets bad results or just move on?

Will he fold if he gets bad results or just move on?
Probably just move on. But he lives an absolutely hellish life. I’m concerned this might push towards the rope.

Probably just move on. But he lives an absolutely hellish life. I’m concerned this might push towards the rope.
Then yeah try and steer him away from it. Tell him the truth that tinder is 80% male now and just not worth it or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and TheAnomaly
Let him learn on his own terms. If anything just give him advice i.e softmaxxes delivered along the lines of a bluepill. Thats what a real friend would do

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
No don't spread blackpill

Let him learn on his own terms. If anything just give him advice i.e softmaxxes delivered along the lines of a bluepill. Thats what a real friend would do
He could softmax, especially leanmax. and probably ascend.

I used Tinder to great success. My incel friend became fascinated by it. Though he never tried it. Lately he’s been talking more about it. He’s bluepilled and thinks it worked for me because I got ‘lucky’. I face & body mog him to to the moon & back. But he heightmogs me.
Should I try & Blackpill him, as I truly doubt Tinder will work for him? Or should I let him do it. Trusting that his Bluepill defense : ‘Oh well. Just bad luck I guess.’ will protect him?
Make him post pics of his height mainly, like a good pose where u can see his height but he looks down etc

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, BongMog and TheAnomaly