Should my friend try Powerlifting?

is his stats a bit mid then? Obv somewhat impressive but not elite?
No i just think powerlifting will age his body stunt his growth and stress him, if he wants to do that shit at least wait until hes done growing

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
No i just think powerlifting will age his body stunt his growth and stress him, if he wants to do that shit at least wait until hes done growing
kinda true but also completely not, with good form which he has thanks to me, it won’t stunt his growth, If he had shit newbie form then yes

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
kinda true but also completely not, with good form which he has thanks to me, it won’t stunt his growth, If he had shit newbie form then yes
Muh form

• JFL
nah powerlifters are fat and ugly

• +1
nah powerlifters are fat and ugly
Not necessarily, Anatoly (who could power lift easily) has a perfect athletes physique and sub 12 percent bf

Not necessarily, Anatoly (who could power lift easily) has a perfect athletes physique and sub 12 percent bf
just use a 1 in a billion example theory

• +1
just use a 1 in a billion example theory
bro? there’s differnet weight classes most powerlifters aren’t huge (those that aren’t heavyweights) 75 percent of powerlifter a are sub 15 percent bf

bro? there’s differnet weight classes most powerlifters aren’t huge (those that aren’t heavyweights) 75 percent of powerlifter a are sub 15 percent bf
there is nothing to be gained from being a powerlifter
cool you bench alot of weight who gaf your physique gets mogged to death by people who are way weaker than you
and no one who is not in the gym community care what you bench but everyone will see and respect your physique

• +1
there is nothing to be gained from being a powerlifter
cool you bench alot of weight who gaf your physique gets mogged to death by people who are way weaker than you
and no one who is not in the gym community care what you bench but everyone will see and respect your physique
bro what? 99 percent of powerlifter are in peak physical condition and have AMAZING physiques ur clearly not into Powerlifting or the gym for thinking this

bro what? 99 percent of powerlifter are in peak physical condition and have AMAZING physiques ur clearly not into Powerlifting or the gym for thinking this
first of all this is untrue
no top level powerlifter is in peak physical condition with amazing physiques they are all fat (not any that people give a fuck about anyway) all famous powerlifts are fat as fuck and there's no point of being a powerlifter if your going to be a nobody
i also never said they all have bad physiques i said their physiques get mogged brutally by people who are nowhere near as strong
nice you pick up heavier circles and look like shit in comparison to people who train for hypertrophy

• +1
first of all this is untrue
no top level powerlifter is in peak physical condition with amazing physiques they are all fat (not any that people give a fuck about anyway) all famous powerlifts are fat as fuck and there's no point of being a powerlifter if your going to be a nobody
i also never said they all have bad physiques i said their physiques get mogged brutally by people who are nowhere near as strong
nice you pick up heavier circles and look like shit in comparison to people who train for hypertrophy
ur half right, a lot are fat, but u said most famous ones are fat? Thor, Larry Wheels, Anatoly, Magnus Mitdbo (easily a powerlifter tho he doesn’t compete), Even Eddie Hall has a body fat below 20 percent, Greg Doucette etc and these are the most famous examples