My “incel friends” ascended

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
I used to have a friend group irl that was all incels and blackpilled. This imo is the best type of friend group to have irl because you can basically talk about whatever and you all have this shared experience of knowing it’s over. Then one ascended and he immediately felt like he was superior to us. And now the other one is on track to ascend in a few days. Trust me if you stay a truecel your friends will eventually treat you like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Nick.Harte, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
How did they ascend?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and mog_me
all my incel friends are still incels lol

Fake and gay

Those are the type of people you should avoid being friends with
Finding one that is loyal til death is rare but they are out there!

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I still have some incel friends, I'm wondering how long it'll take for them to be blackpilled

I used to have a friend group irl that was all incels and blackpilled. This imo is the best type of friend group to have irl because you can basically talk about whatever and you all have this shared experience of knowing it’s over. Then one ascended and he immediately felt like he was superior to us. And now the other one is on track to ascend in a few days. Trust me if you stay a truecel your friends will eventually treat you like shit.
Jfl at this retarded mentality
Imagine thinking bottom feeders are the best people to hang around with, any of them would've killed you for crumbs of pussy

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Clown Show, bradpittshairline and 2 others
Incels are not your friends jfl

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and autistic_tendencies