my incredibly high IQ theory

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
landwhales are actually landwhales so they weed out all the dicklets in the dating pool. you see, the main reason i would never fuck a landwhale is not so much because theyre hideous but because EVEN if i wanted to my subhuman dick doesnt have enough length to probe through her fat rolls and penetrate her pussy. landwhales keep getting fatter because it eliminates all the dicklets from reaching her vagina and thus only chads 12'' meat probe is long enough to fertilise her genetically defunct ovaries. landwhales may not realise it but theyve engineered their own in built eugenics so they can continue searching out for men with the best quality seed. its a fucking jungle out there fellow dicklets, stay armed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 3 others
Semi legit but more so when dealing with women with big butts. They gymcel and train their butts so that only 7 inch plus may enter. It’s a defence mechanism against microcels. Briutal really. Beautiful, but brutal.

my high iq theory is that they are landwhales because they are lazy fucks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dude420, ElliotRodgerJr, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
you slap her and go in with 3rd wave, works like a charm

Meat probe dick, i fucking lost it there :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:

lazy fucks

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and Insomniac
my high iq theory is that they are landwhales because they are lazy fucks
yes they are lazy and stupid. landwhales have a brain the size of a walnut

u can enter a girl that is pretty thick quite easily even if ur a dicklet in doggy

prone bone is a different question tho, this thread is proof that most ppl here are virgins tho

@dicklet4incher thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
tbh all women are made to keep dicklets out of the dating pool one way or another i dont see why landwhales could be an exeption

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel