thomasjiooo
Let the games begin
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2026
- Posts
- 1,999
- Reputation
- 2,246
Minoxidil
Modafinil
Pregab
Propanolol
Baclofen
Sildenafil
Tadalifil
Dapoxetine
Tret
Azelaic acid
Accutane, not for me
I tried Dapoxetine and holy shit I lasted 20 minutes while jerking my shit max speed, that’s a lot more than I would usually last after no fap for a few days and I took it 4 hours before so probably not as strong as it could be
My hand was hurting after
I poured 300mg pregab on the table and seperated it so it was about 100mg and I took that too, I feel like since there’s no pill being digested it won’t be as bio available since it’s probably breaking down too early and degrading if that makes sense, I only wanted to see if it did anything and it didn’t make any difference, I’ll pour out half the pill next time and just use it as the capsule
the texture of azelax aa was way better than aziderm, I hated that one
Modafinil
Pregab
Propanolol
Baclofen
Sildenafil
Tadalifil
Dapoxetine
Tret
Azelaic acid
Accutane, not for me
I tried Dapoxetine and holy shit I lasted 20 minutes while jerking my shit max speed, that’s a lot more than I would usually last after no fap for a few days and I took it 4 hours before so probably not as strong as it could be
My hand was hurting after
I poured 300mg pregab on the table and seperated it so it was about 100mg and I took that too, I feel like since there’s no pill being digested it won’t be as bio available since it’s probably breaking down too early and degrading if that makes sense, I only wanted to see if it did anything and it didn’t make any difference, I’ll pour out half the pill next time and just use it as the capsule
the texture of azelax aa was way better than aziderm, I hated that one
