my Indian uncles kid is gonna be an absolute mogger

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
my indian uncle is married to a white blonde woman and have a half Indian half Italian kid , he looks insane that kid is gonna be a model when he grows up hes got the most insane pheno brown skin , green eyes and blondish brown hair he looks insane definitely gonna be a slayer gonna teach that kid the ways of mewing so he can be a gigaslayer

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Lmao, Deleted member 17291 and 6 others
hoping he gets the ideal inbetween coloring of Indian/Italian , cause that plus good eyebrows/eyelashes and green eyes already gives u a veery good base

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 17291, currylightskin and 1 other person
hoping he gets the ideal inbetween coloring of Indian/Italian , cause that plus good eyebrows/eyelashes and green eyes already gives u a veery good base
word bro lets see will have to wait , im gonna teach that kid everything abt mewing and chewing food

the wife is american but she claims shes italian could have other stuff mixed in so we would never know rn his skin tone is light brown color

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and StrangerDanger
race mixing is gay. kys op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 18694, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others
All the half brown half white kids I know are moggers. Some half pakistani/white girls I know are model tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Crusile, litaz and 3 others
just dont make your uncle or his wife think youre a weird fag tyrna brain wash the kid if they do tell them youre trying to teach him proper development and hell thank you later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 14166
just dont make your uncle or his wife think youre a weird fag tyrna brain wash the kid if they do tell them youre trying to teach him proper development and hell thank you later
thats exactly what im gonna do bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I knew before I clicked the title and read the thread that the kid was half white and thats why you consider him a ‘mogger’, why do ethnics always put their half white family on a pedalstool ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I knew before I clicked the title and read the thread that the kid was half white and thats why you consider him a ‘mogger’, why do ethnics always put their half white family on a pedalstool ffs
bro ngl this kid might be the next sean o pry hes has insane pheno i just hope he gets an insane jawline

italian women with natural blond hair are exceedingly rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
my indian uncle is married to a white blonde woman and have a half Indian half Italian kid , he looks insane that kid is gonna be a model when he grows up hes got the most insane pheno brown skin , green eyes and blondish brown hair he looks insane definitely gonna be a slayer gonna teach that kid the ways of mewing so he can be a gigaslayer

Half curry half white masterrace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
guess he was lucky
In america you claim whatever your last name is
Someone could be like 1/8 italian and claim italian cause their last name is Mozzarella or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14166

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and StrangerDanger
I wish half curries looked full white though ngl imagine if white genes were dominant instead of recessive.
But the curry side does really give a great glow to the skin and good bones tbh

There's just not enough half curry/half whites due to religion and culture

But the curry side does really give a great glow to the skin and good bones tbh

There's just not enough half curry/half whites due to religion and culture

Still would prefer full white passing curries ngl i mean all the white chads look angelic ive never seen a non white chsd look angelic

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
most half-curries and half-middle easterners seem to look more white than ethnic

Ive seen a lot of half pajeets that look straight up curry tbqh its a hit or. Miss just pray the white genes won out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Lmao
You guys should breed with your own race instead of bringing people into existence for your self-hating fetish.

half Indian and half Italian looks full indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694

Users who are viewing this thread

Back