My infras are fried HELP NEEDED

1

#1lightskinmaxxer

Iron
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
3
I feel like my infras are really botching my looks are there any thing a could do to fix them without surgery and also I was thinking about bs but don’t really know where I should that would actually make be look better any suggestions my goal it to reach hhtn if possible
 

Attachments

  • export_1789165940147.jpeg
    export_1789165940147.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5107.jpeg
    IMG_5107.jpeg
    694.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5578.jpeg
    IMG_5578.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5577.jpeg
    IMG_5577.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 0
Also was thinking about peptides but also don’t know which ones I need to ascend
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert
I feel like my infras are really botching my looks are there any thing a could do to fix them without surgery and also I was thinking about bs but don’t really know where I should that would actually make be look better any suggestions my goal it to reach hhtn if possible
hhtn is not possible for u bhai
 
oh my god dude, your infraorbitals are fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert
Is it bc I don’t get enough sleep they always look so swollen and dark how could I get ri of that?
you are worrying about the wrong thing. instead do a rhinoplasty and a canthoplasty
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
0
Views
29
ilovekush
I
Canni
Replies
11
Views
74
Dr.Fallen
D
facefreak
Replies
9
Views
137
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
Sam58
Replies
6
Views
86
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
kingkyerna
Replies
1
Views
58
gouly
G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top