my inhib is lowering everyday

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
i legit whistle while walking on the street like a retard, i can go up to girls in my school and ask them shit not giving a fuck.
like in class if i get asked a question and i dont know my face doesnt even get red from embarassment.

how the fuck did i go from a complete stuttering mess to a normal dude? i thought i had autism. i dont know what i had.

i think its body dysmorphia or something. as a kid i wasnt even ugly but i used to hide my face in class with my hands. like a complete autist.

i legit was like low functioning or something. i would overreact to noises, i was hyper sensitive to light that my eyes would start to tear up. when i was in public my ears would start ringing and i would feel dizzy and my eyes would tear up. if someone talked to me i looked at the ground and was stuttering.

how the fuck did i grow out of my autism?

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
low inhib =/= being mentally retarded in public

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
You will never be a real incel. You have no autism, you have no negative canthal tilt, you have no deep seated emotional resentment. You are a well-adjusted man twisted by irony and memes into a crude mockery of a stone cold virgin.All the “rejection” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back girls love you. Your parents are proud and happy for you, "Stacies” swoon over your masculine appearance behind closed doors.Women are utterly smitten with you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out chads with incredible efficiency. Even incels who “pass” look strong and charismatic to a woman. Your deep voice and good sense of humor are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to earn a little online incel clout, you'll get cancelled the second your DMs get leaked and everybody gets a glimpse of the e-girls thirsting over you.You will never be depressed. You wrench out a fake "tfw no gf" every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be miserable, but deep inside you feel the happiness creeping up like a weed, ready to bless you with unshakeable confidence.Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll find a girlfriend, marry her, knock her up, and have seven healthy kids together. Your parents will praise you, happy but a little bit sentimental now that their little boy has finally grown up. They’ll spoil the kids with candies and toys, and every acquaintance for the rest of your life will know that you're a fakecel. Eventually you will pass on surrounded by your loved ones. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a family that misses you dearly.This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
low inhib =/= being mentally retarded in public
yeah thats true but i just do it rarely like whistling and talking to people cuz it feels like im living a different life now. i dont know what changed, but i dont give a fuc kanymore. it might be the surgery i had which made me more confident. but my autism is only noticeable in group settings cuz i find it hard to join the conversation. but my inhib is low as fuck now.

You will never be a real incel. You have no autism, you have no negative canthal tilt, you have no deep seated emotional resentment. You are a well-adjusted man twisted by irony and memes into a crude mockery of a stone cold virgin.All the “rejection” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back girls love you. Your parents are proud and happy for you, "Stacies” swoon over your masculine appearance behind closed doors.Women are utterly smitten with you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out chads with incredible efficiency. Even incels who “pass” look strong and charismatic to a woman. Your deep voice and good sense of humor are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to earn a little online incel clout, you'll get cancelled the second your DMs get leaked and everybody gets a glimpse of the e-girls thirsting over you.You will never be depressed. You wrench out a fake "tfw no gf" every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be miserable, but deep inside you feel the happiness creeping up like a weed, ready to bless you with unshakeable confidence.Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll find a girlfriend, marry her, knock her up, and have seven healthy kids together. Your parents will praise you, happy but a little bit sentimental now that their little boy has finally grown up. They’ll spoil the kids with candies and toys, and every acquaintance for the rest of your life will know that you're a fakecel. Eventually you will pass on surrounded by your loved ones. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a family that misses you dearly.This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
I used to be a real one