My introduction, ascension And gratitude for this website's users

H

hmm

Iron
My Introduction

Hey fellow mates it's one of my first Posts, for my introduction, I'm a guy who looksmaxxed without knowing from the age of 13 years, as my elder brother is a model and forced me to do certain things (ayo I know what u just thought) like telling me constantly to put my tongue on my roof (mew) and other general looksmax, resulting me in being a prettyboy htn my Till my 15 years of age, then I discovered looksmax and started doing looksmax stuff and at 16 ended up as a prettyboyish looking guy with good frame, I'm 5'11 at 16, I'm considered "the handsome guy of the campus" in school, I get asked out a lot now, and I just wanted to Thank you all, the users, for the info, You guys generously poured about improving looks, I genuinely convey my thanks, I mean it,

Though I termed my self as a prettyboy, I made sure to not look like a alien or twink, if I had to compare myself I'd say I look the young Henry Cavill type prettyboy pheno, or young Jude law type or the Leonardo look with more robustness, like I have good bone structure, I have the hollow cheeks and good jaw and high cheekbones tho they are a bit compact, I'm thinking of maintaing my prettyboy look for as long as I can than I aim to try transition to a maesthetic look or a general handsome lad, I will try to have collegen for as long as I can and not really rely entirely on my bones. Well, that's most for my introduction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SnowDiles, mathis, Lucid and 4 others
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, zura, Mr. Nobody and 4 others
fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Gargamel, zura and 5 others
G
Ouch what did I do?
Give me all the looksmaxxes that worked and do you think I should change my race from mulatto to white

G

Give me all the looksmaxxes that worked and do you think I should change my race from mulatto to white
Uhh changing race, impossible dude how're you gonna change that

Uhh changing race, impossible dude how're you gonna change that
Easy, here is a sketch

Easy, here is a sketch

Well it's up to you, but tbh you'd have to worry about aging if you were caucasian which is not that much of a worry when ur black

My Introduction

Hey fellow mates it's one of my first Posts, for my introduction, I'm a guy who looksmaxxed without knowing from the age of 13 years, as my elder brother is a model and forced me to do certain things (ayo I know what u just thought) like telling me constantly to put my tongue on my roof (mew) and other general looksmax, resulting me in being a prettyboy htn my Till my 15 years of age, then I discovered looksmax and started doing looksmax stuff and at 16 ended up as a prettyboyish looking guy with good frame, I'm 5'11 at 16, I'm considered "the handsome guy of the campus" in school, I get asked out a lot now, and I just wanted to Thank you all, the users, for the info, You guys generously poured about improving looks, I genuinely convey my thanks, I mean it,

Though I termed my self as a prettyboy, I made sure to not look like a alien or twink, if I had to compare myself I'd say I look the young Henry Cavill type prettyboy pheno, or young Jude law type or the Leonardo look with more robustness, like I have good bone structure, I have the hollow cheeks and good jaw and high cheekbones tho they are a bit compact, I'm thinking of maintaing my prettyboy look for as long as I can than I aim to try transition to a maesthetic look or a general handsome lad, I will try to have collegen for as long as I can and not really rely entirely on my bones. Well, that's most for my introduction.
yh give us the looksmaxxes that worked

yh give us the looksmaxxes that worked
First mewing, but HARD MEWING, I basically hard mewed everyday for 5 mins before going to bed, and goddamn my bone structure is like a sculpture now,

I iced my face before going to school, and also ate a Banana, I also go to run a mile every or Evey other evening and I naturally have thick eyebrows and lashes

I didn't bone smash, I thought bout it but nah too dangerous

My only flaw is I chew less gum, which ofc I'm working on
A game changer was tretionin and vit c serum
I take multivitamin and I have a good haircut for now

A golden tip would be to curl eyelashes and not clenching your teeth, holy don't do it

Try to hard mew as much as you can ofc if you got the mewing position right,

I positively shaped my brows and oh damn that was a looksmax!

These are the bare minimums you can do, if you want later I'll make a dedicated post, with everything I did

My bone structure resembles little bit that of Alain delon if ur curious..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, mewingmaxxer, i14bytes and 1 other person
Dnr. Show your face or we don't care.

• +1
Reactions: fagtard, dragomaxxer and dannydipss
Dnr. Show your face or we don't care.
I will not, maybe later, but it's completely up to you if you'd believe me mate, I just shared my story, I'm not seeking attention just sharing my experience and that's why not obliged to share my face, I wouldn't expect a 16-17 year old to show their face here if I were you mate

I will not, maybe later, but it's completely up to you if you'd believe me mate, I just shared my story, I'm not seeking attention just sharing my experience and that's why not obliged to share my face, I wouldn't expect a 16-17 year old to show their face here if I were you mate
Keep larping boyo
IMG 20240204 152045 130

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
brb imagining ascension

I wouldn't say I have ascended but yeah considered handsome or pretty now
if ur older brother is a model it's just genes bro, mewing did gave u an edge cause u started young

congrats bro u hit the genetic lottery

if ur older brother is a model it's just genes bro, mewing did gave u an edge cause u started young

congrats bro u hit the genetic lottery
But I think I did pretty much a lot of work to call it a fruit of hard work

nice bro, what's your diet like?

nice bro, what's your diet like?
Tbh I just eat healthy no junk, occasionally is fine tho, and a lot of carrots to maintain that red or golden hue on my skin, and to maintain a low body fat percentage I just do cardio a lot like run a mile n all, that's all mate, salad is life tho

• +1
Reactions: squalane 0.5%
First mewing, but HARD MEWING, I basically hard mewed everyday for 5 mins before going to bed, and goddamn my bone structure is like a sculpture now,

I iced my face before going to school, and also ate a Banana, I also go to run a mile every or Evey other evening and I naturally have thick eyebrows and lashes

I didn't bone smash, I thought bout it but nah too dangerous

My only flaw is I chew less gum, which ofc I'm working on
A game changer was tretionin and vit c serum
I take multivitamin and I have a good haircut for now

A golden tip would be to curl eyelashes and not clenching your teeth, holy don't do it

Try to hard mew as much as you can ofc if you got the mewing position right,

I positively shaped my brows and oh damn that was a looksmax!

These are the bare minimums you can do, if you want later I'll make a dedicated post, with everything I did

My bone structure resembles little bit that of Alain delon if ur curious..
alr height?

But I think I did pretty much a lot of work to call it a fruit of hard work
Imagine hard mewing for 5 mins make a difference JFL
You have to do it for HOURS

Imagine hard mewing for 5 mins make a difference JFL
You have to do it for HOURS
I do suction hold most of the time 24/7 and just the last 5 mins is hard mewing, do it for an hour, u face will be messed, soft mewing is for long term not hard mewing, educate urself

I do suction hold most of the time 24/7 and just the last 5 mins is hard mewing, do it for an hour, u face will be messed, soft mewing is for long term not hard mewing, educate urself
You wrote like it was the hard mewing that did wonders to you

I’m trained by one of the assistants of Mike mew himself so I know 2 things about this topic you narcy cunt

You wrote like it was the hard mewing that did wonders to you

I’m trained by one of the assistants of Mike mew himself so I know 2 things about this topic you narcy cunt
I'm never narcy nor before or after I became attractive, you sounded like you mocked me, that's why I was a bit rude, tho I noticed the most change after I started hard mewing, my bone structure became more prominent. Like now my cheekbones protrude outwards and jaw is in line with my nose.. idk if ur getting it tho, I'm not so good at explaining

Last edited: