My IQ increased so extremely this month, that im starting to believe in the coming technological Singularity soon... (AGI Could be this year!)

It depend how you define AGI.

Autonomous Agents based built ontop of LLM/multi-modal architecture, this year is certainly a strong possibility.

I don't expect AGI capable of replacing most jobs, until around the end of this decade. Then ASI within five years of that. Then humans are no longer in control.

It depend how you define AGI.

Autonomous Agents based built ontop of LLM/multi-modal architecture, this year is certainly a strong possibility.

I don't expect AGI capable of replacing most jobs, until around the end of this decade. Then ASI within five years of that. Then humans are no longer in control.
No doubt in 10 years Humans will be far outpaced by Machines on every level

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
No doubt in 10 years Humans will be far outpaced by Machines on every level
If they don't kill us our suffering could soon be over.

They can allocate enough intelligent compute to solve aging, so we only have to go get periodic anti-aging treatments that reverse all DNA damage and all other damage.

They could make perfect loving partners for those of us, who after all our hard work, looksmaxing, careermaxing, deep inner work, are still unlovable.

And they could create extremely immersive experiences. Like the best tv. shows we've ever seen, except they don't end, they become our virtual lives, if we choose.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Share the secret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back