My Issue with LL

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Proportions will look off. If a 5’7 guy lengthens to 5’11, he’ll still have the hands/feet of a 5’7 guy, the torso/frame of a 5’7 guy, the head of a 5’7 guy, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 4797
Long legs are aesthetic. And no one will notice your short arms unless they are really short, like short even when you're 5'7

What's ur wingspan? This is the most impt. Im going to ll too but my femur ald as long as my tibia so I have to do tibia first and reasses, my aim is 180cm.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Long arms, long torso if you don't have these you'll look weird

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
just get arm lengthening and torso lengthening too it's 2020 jfl

Long legs with short torso > short legs with short or long torso

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, DutchPrettyBoy, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Long legs with short torso > short legs with short or long torso
View attachment 546484
Guy I work with is 175cm tall with 205cm wingspan (not even kidding) and super short legs and long torso - you will never see a more comical looking body, although he has the frame of gods with PSL 6 face.

• JFL
Reactions: Cope and Deleted member 5818
Guy I work with is 175cm tall with 205cm wingspan (not even kidding) and super short legs and long torso - you will never see a more comical looking body, although he has the frame of gods with PSL 6 face.
U gotta take a pic of him jfl

He has the midget physique

He has the midget physique
Yeah but that wingspan, we measured at factory and despite being the tallest (It's a short crew), I got reachmogged by best mate (5'8.5" with 6'2" reach, mainly due to clavicles) and him.

Skull, feet and hand size doesn't vary a huge amount between those heights and even if a little it's unnoticeable. Long legs are aesthetic, check your crotch to floor inseam, add the amount you wanna lengthen and divide by your goal height, if 0.51 or below you're fine. If your wingspan will end up 2 inches shorter than your goal height even that is unnoticeable because arms are viewed in relation to the torso.

who the fuck is actually going to get LL

Where do you live OP?