My IV glutathione arrived

whats an ebulizer
its that thing u use where u breathe in medication and it goes into ur bloodstream

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
tbh glutathione is quite unreliable, ppl who use it just change their lighting in vids, it does seem to give a glow but thats it. You need to overdose on glutathione to get its skin-lightening benefits, the IV amount isn't enough. Even then the skin lightening benefits aren't as noticeable as hydroquinone, unfortunately. Remember this whitemax thread, he's the only example I've seen of a curry on here who lightened his skin. Everything else may be cope.

It is what it is,

I plan on trying it and documenting and see if it makes a difference. i have seen it work amazingly in some people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, deepweb1298, Silver and 2 others
It is what it is,

I plan on trying it and documenting and see if it makes a difference. i have seen it work amazingly in some people.
Alright bro no harm in trying it out, lmk how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and .👽.
It is what it is,

Yes, please make a video or something of you injecting it. Want to see how its done. Might go to a clinic and get a iv injection just to try it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Gaia262
shii might go on this coloringmax

Will it make ur dick white too

Any progress broe?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Would like to see some updates from OP

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh