My jaw implants doctor raped me when I was asleep!!🥺

Jade

Jade

Banned
You have a doctor and a surgery date scheduled, but you're still asking for a second opinion here on Looksmax!!?

I love the guys who have contacted me via PMs, and we are working together, so do not misinterpret this, y'all.

If you are here wondering if your design or doctor is 100% correct for you, your gut feeling and a little voice inside you are telling you that something is wrong. Unfortunately, you will pay badly for not paying attention to that feeling.

If everything was great and your jaw, chin, or cheek implants were going to be amazing, you would not be here asking for second opinions.

You should not be spending hours here with us; instead, you should be asking your doctor and spending time with them.

The disconnect between you and your doctor is a flaw, defect, and liability in your process. Do not be mad at your doctor; they are just guys like you and me.

The problem is you because, as an adult, you should take more preventive measures than simply listening to a guy you've seen once or twice in your life. On top of it, he is going to get paid a small fortune from you.

If you call your doctor right now, he probably doesn't even remember your name! Why in the world do you think you will have Chad-like results with that?

Your jaw, chin, and cheeks are your responsibility. Do not let your doctor rape you while you're asleep.

Okay, so I wasn't raped, literately, but once you wake up and hate your results, you'll wish someone raped you instead.

I am going to write about the difference between custom-fit and custom-design facial implants in the next thread. Stay tuned, kids!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, incel194012940 and 3 others
" If everything was great and your jaw, chin, or cheek implants were going to be amazing, you would not be here asking for second opinions."

nah everyone here is insecure despite the design/result (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jade
" If everything was great and your jaw, chin, or cheek implants were going to be amazing, you would not be here asking for second opinions."

nah everyone here is insecure despite the design/result (y)
Good point. ✌️

You could just make a thread telling everyone how to have the best jaw implants possible…instead continue to gatekeep and ominously talk about everyones implants and surgeons.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
My advice would be to show your face and x-rays to some people here after the doctor tells you what size he wants to go with to get feedback. It's crazy the results some people have had and not in a good way. Also it's probably better to risk being a little conservative when it comes to impant sizes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and Jade
dis why high impact surgeries like big implants are cope. Everyone feels insecure about it afterwards. Your brain is not prepared for such a sudden change

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lawton88 and Jade
You could just make a thread telling everyone how to have the best jaw implants possible…instead continue to gatekeep and ominously talk about everyones implants and surgeons.
What exact help do you need? Do you have a specific story you can relate to?

You do have a good point.

this wouldnt have happened if you let giant implants design ur implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Patient A, incel194012940 and 1 other person
My advice would be to show your face and x-rays to some people here after the doctor tells you what size he wants to go with to get feedback. It's crazy the results some people have had and not in a good way. Also it's probably better to risk being a little conservative when it comes to impant sizes.
I 100% agree with you. The problem I see is why would you go back to a doctor that offered you something that isn't great in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Implants are a costly and risky investment. It's natural that people ask for opinions. People ask for advice when buying much cheaper things like phones, robot vacuums, rice cookers, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
Implants are a costly and risky investment. It's natural that people ask for opinions. People ask for advice when buying much cheaper things like phones, robot vacuums, rice cookers, etc.
Yes, implants are indeed a costly and risky investment.

My concern isn't that people ask for second opinions here (which is natural and intelligent). My observation refers more to why a patient would not ask their doctor.

Is like a man asking dudes if he should or shouldn't go out with a specific girl. You and I know that this is man toast for merely asking.

Unfortunately, with the current method, most doctors employ when they offer custom implants, the cost of these would be much more expensive if they were to employ it better.

So, to cut to the chase and respond to some of these great observations, it all comes down to money 💰 and time. ⏳