My jaw is distorted

N

Nebaxy

Iron
I am 13 years old. I remember, when I was little, suckling on the label of my comforter until I was at least 7 years old, which gave me front teeth and surely mouth breathing.

I wore from 9 years old a tray to place my on the palate, but it didn't work so well, I found the tray out of my mouth in the morning.

I then wore MSE to widen my palate. The ortho then put rings on me, and I wore the famous class 2 rubber bands.

I've been doing mewing for a year, but I really understood the technique and started taping my mouth at night for 2 months.

I also do thumb pulls. I feel like I've been doing mewing for a year, but I really understood the technique and started taping my mouth at night for 2 months. I also do thumb pulls.

The ortho is now telling me to wear the inverted v elastics, but with all the horrors I've seen here...

I have a receding chin and I have the impression that my maxilla, as well as my entire jaw, is pointing downwards instead of being in a horizontal position.

What the hell should I do. Should I ask to remove my device? they also put a rubber band on me to tighten my teeth. If I remove it, I will keep the teeth of happiness too.

To you who know you well, what should I do to fix my jaw????

Stopped reading at 13 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I then wore MSE to widen my palate. The ortho then put rings on me, and I wore the famous class 2 rubber bands.
miniscrews on 12 year old? ortho can widen without it

OYes it has widened, but the maxilla is still pointing down, and I feel like the device has mitigated the widening of mse
your maxilla should be at a good angle but not completely flat. how many degrees is it? the device might have helped

votre maxillaire doit être à un bon angle mais pas complètement plat. il fait combien de degrés ? l'appareil aurait pu aider
IMG 20220626 191437

you’re literally 13 years old you’re still growing. keep doing mse and whatnot if you believe it works but puberty will change your face and it doesn’t look like you’ve gone through it yet. mandible changes a lot during those years. even at this point, in this photo your jaws don’t look very recessed at all.

I don't have MSE anymore... I also take after my father who has this downward facing jaw, what should I do, mewing, chewing and thumb pulling? Should I remove braces?
One year left of treatment, I will be 14 years old and