But yeh my jaw is getting wider chin getting taller, and more forward
from this jutting thing im doing along with jewning
but mostly cheekbones are the same
which means my ogee curve is almost non existent now
without ogee curve (and zygos) it's impossible to have high class looks
which has the most appeal out of all looks
basically brute looks <<<< high class looks
Confused About What Shape Your Face Is Find Out In 3 Easy Steps

so be sure to not neglect cheekbones at all if you are planing on expanding your jaw
that is all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 16834, randomvanish and 4 others
(No pics till Feb)
View attachment 1365243
so be sure to not neglect cheekbones at all if you are planing on expanding your jaw
that is all
wtf is jewning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Preoximerianas and datboijj
you're just getting fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Torero, Deleted member 756 and 3 others
you're just getting fat
can you stop coping with this fat bullshit
you either always had bones or you don't
fat percentage doesn't make bones magically appear or dissapear
58EAk9t00qeaD_st6IrD0vi4whiEAf-jRKaOEft8TVXhXXBLzoLIPwpiKSz6-fvhLr4Jb25YstUi9EHENyNo50JDrm7xSTNzHZdUWxq8BZiSBgxKJkZRd5S32gMBrWuqYMSyit7k0BKoJi3RXLNiM3QLEGuTY3vtuopuzdaThNpGXAj_9zG4mL4LPWRTLg3LNBxOnpjiWCXqHfVwTDPfF0YHUijgPG_lCnYFx__ynCR6PpLUPUiONNrL_RVAI0DaWjOQb7NMv1osw4dLDGOIaOUupIANP43O4_Qr_cqoI5ErAx022vB2qA2LM84VN7YJC3b2WJIF1zsftirEQHxi0PvUlAn0Par3ZWyxUyce4y9VWFVq4FfC4Bvmo2GozcfTPWFF_GOpgyrsh9MGT72WEFSF4HEf4DNPLXCJDMwe7F4d0NM75HSnw7btrErIQD9Jn1UdyeY7iRLEih1sPOGjokIVhywL-P10cdM-rkSi_AhOsMWeRw3BJxZJGpO1iz9283513qPzzT5ooZYkSfWCSDz4N5D4OX8jKcjccbsfLt2FwCKP-V-pavcyM-v9TQauiDg-ANpRZXomBe9wFhAiJvJFzFj04O8ywGiRtoHZxtu2Mk8QY0WsQT7_MWUTUEaUEQ0vStNJQChArbuP8XemjV_T7mL6CRm3eCpO-Dp_INRvznVEcEAbde6MpV3a3N54iR2v-d04X021u9TZXbzvE3NO=w427-h637-no
ErNc22I63fKPE9ByAulK7hBMK8tSvyoGDUJRJHU6Dzbo7cLsTPDFrgG4dTdgjUHRyYBHikyWdntyW8-l_CSqsCwKBpupc_5CSi_fI7KEGCISpRVI_qey9ELnLom0-EVIRG_NkQFdsECEhSZq5s2pBT7oRIrcgv-Wfkt9rpa4MSAOzUgOrXoUUY4RpvXb9Gn_chhZZoHLAS2NQT5KySUN9pUATIp1NVylKAOZu6eTNjhnPaf0aenJGsP7eoUNxVPg-9OljSkNvcxGEWpmpcpqPtlLUve0WnzhbH8FTxBMF2s3RLuL7Zgg27QtY1BHfvJjcJ-Z11pdRl8YwVzHlZTeFAJEj-o6neo1Hg6LSZTJPL43ZkOLynAujVctZAKZ6L2RHY7598IraDVN08ffeL6ThhxWmIcYb6H6LuQ8jGW0j0VD9L_wstORIBUnPcPmKf_hU5zm2mDye78rmLZ3jiA1BalmtN7znsIQ872oLw0t4-c4Rcg3eOPwPGn_Eji3s7-y5ihwoZGOAjBklY7IgQfopPN7xDH5WInzCzuRqjEtHe1fKrVqt0qYhFzZES01nBm6-kYukGCbScLXwQpGw6ncTIE3WBTveWmXPf7dk3uouy6d7OUj429WyGIHx0PdXO4xSmUmPJeCkHi-59ceBwCvY_l88qCnEJQ6xZhWSt7tACezQBZ41KI4d22nCcKjvsBADegkC8-9MvdPjR9TzX1jQK2-=w434-h637-no

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member, Deleted member 14166 and 2 others
My plan is to get both zygos and jaw implants :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14978 and datboijj
can you stop coping with this fat bullshit
you either always had bones or you don't
fat percentage doesn't make bones magically appear or dissapear
58EAk9t00qeaD_st6IrD0vi4whiEAf-jRKaOEft8TVXhXXBLzoLIPwpiKSz6-fvhLr4Jb25YstUi9EHENyNo50JDrm7xSTNzHZdUWxq8BZiSBgxKJkZRd5S32gMBrWuqYMSyit7k0BKoJi3RXLNiM3QLEGuTY3vtuopuzdaThNpGXAj_9zG4mL4LPWRTLg3LNBxOnpjiWCXqHfVwTDPfF0YHUijgPG_lCnYFx__ynCR6PpLUPUiONNrL_RVAI0DaWjOQb7NMv1osw4dLDGOIaOUupIANP43O4_Qr_cqoI5ErAx022vB2qA2LM84VN7YJC3b2WJIF1zsftirEQHxi0PvUlAn0Par3ZWyxUyce4y9VWFVq4FfC4Bvmo2GozcfTPWFF_GOpgyrsh9MGT72WEFSF4HEf4DNPLXCJDMwe7F4d0NM75HSnw7btrErIQD9Jn1UdyeY7iRLEih1sPOGjokIVhywL-P10cdM-rkSi_AhOsMWeRw3BJxZJGpO1iz9283513qPzzT5ooZYkSfWCSDz4N5D4OX8jKcjccbsfLt2FwCKP-V-pavcyM-v9TQauiDg-ANpRZXomBe9wFhAiJvJFzFj04O8ywGiRtoHZxtu2Mk8QY0WsQT7_MWUTUEaUEQ0vStNJQChArbuP8XemjV_T7mL6CRm3eCpO-Dp_INRvznVEcEAbde6MpV3a3N54iR2v-d04X021u9TZXbzvE3NO=w427-h637-no
ErNc22I63fKPE9ByAulK7hBMK8tSvyoGDUJRJHU6Dzbo7cLsTPDFrgG4dTdgjUHRyYBHikyWdntyW8-l_CSqsCwKBpupc_5CSi_fI7KEGCISpRVI_qey9ELnLom0-EVIRG_NkQFdsECEhSZq5s2pBT7oRIrcgv-Wfkt9rpa4MSAOzUgOrXoUUY4RpvXb9Gn_chhZZoHLAS2NQT5KySUN9pUATIp1NVylKAOZu6eTNjhnPaf0aenJGsP7eoUNxVPg-9OljSkNvcxGEWpmpcpqPtlLUve0WnzhbH8FTxBMF2s3RLuL7Zgg27QtY1BHfvJjcJ-Z11pdRl8YwVzHlZTeFAJEj-o6neo1Hg6LSZTJPL43ZkOLynAujVctZAKZ6L2RHY7598IraDVN08ffeL6ThhxWmIcYb6H6LuQ8jGW0j0VD9L_wstORIBUnPcPmKf_hU5zm2mDye78rmLZ3jiA1BalmtN7znsIQ872oLw0t4-c4Rcg3eOPwPGn_Eji3s7-y5ihwoZGOAjBklY7IgQfopPN7xDH5WInzCzuRqjEtHe1fKrVqt0qYhFzZES01nBm6-kYukGCbScLXwQpGw6ncTIE3WBTveWmXPf7dk3uouy6d7OUj429WyGIHx0PdXO4xSmUmPJeCkHi-59ceBwCvY_l88qCnEJQ6xZhWSt7tACezQBZ41KI4d22nCcKjvsBADegkC8-9MvdPjR9TzX1jQK2-=w434-h637-no
Of course your cheekbones will be more or less visible depending on your body fat percentage. Stop deluding yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Lev Peshkov
Of course your cheekbones will be more or less visible depending on your body fat percentage. Stop deluding yourself
yeh but my skin will also expand and spread out with the jaw, therefore filling the gap and taking away ogee curve
no matter how skinny i am

Minecraft Steve in real life: MinecraftMemes

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
tbh this was the best thing about mewing for me, I have naturally wide cheekbones but my jaw was relatively narrow in comparison to it. 4 months of hard mewing + chintucks and the ratio is already much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and datboijj
tbh this was the best thing about mewing for me, I have naturally wide cheekbones but my jaw was relatively narrow in comparison to it. 4 months of hard mewing + chintucks and the ratio is already much better
tbh it looks a lot better in front but 3/4th is way worse
still side profile is a lot better so i think im just obsessed with ogee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
tbh it looks a lot better in front but 3/4th is way worse
still side profile is a lot better so i think im just obsessed with ogee
yeah I'd say in almost all cases the increase in bigonial mass is much more important

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Same ngl
My lips have improved too

• Love it

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 16834, randomvanish and 6 others
(No pics till Feb)
View attachment 1365243
that is all
My dad tbh. Massive, wider mogger jaw. 0 ogee curve

• +1
dn rd

• WTF
(No pics till Feb)
View attachment 1365243
that is all
What is jewning?

• +1
What is jewning?
jewning was a flop (kinda)
it still works for raising your hyoid, but not much for advancement of bones (video down below)
I *JEWT* now which is a more modified controlled version of Jewning
basically i swallow then hold my tongue suction on the palate
open my jaw, move my tongue to the back of my palate (while there is still tension against my palate from my tongue)
keep the tension, slightly jut your jaw out (or as much as you want to while still keeping the tension on tongue to palate)
and just proceed to move your jaw and down as fast or as slow as you want ( i like to go medium pace)
you should start to hear crunching noises form your jaw while doing this very important it tells you something is happening
very important. And i basically just do this all day and the results are pretty much instant the next day
there should be noticeable improvement to your face if you spam this\
Hope i explained it well
Try it and tell me if you notice any thing happening
im very illiterate i'll try my best to help (here is the video for jewning)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Clark69 and Rt-Rust1
(No pics till Feb)
View attachment 1365243
that is all
It is because your chewing muscles are to much trianed you should stop chewing for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
It is because your chewing muscles are to much trianed you should stop chewing for a while
He’s also deluded
It’s over for him
He’s 25 and still a virgin bro

• +1
Reactions: N1c
He’s also deluded
It’s over for him
He’s 25 and still a virgin bro
yeh by choice
and im the main character
i know i will win in the end
stay on the london bridge

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tony, lutte and datboijj
yeh by choice
and im the main character
i know i will win in the end
stay on the london bridge
I am so sorry if you never have experienced teenage "love" then you will be unable to form any relationship and maybe not even get any girl since you will lack the social skills for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I am so sorry if you never have experienced teenage "love" then you will be unable to form any relationship and maybe not even get any girl since you will lack the social skills for it
Indeed
He’s coping

• +1
Indeed
He’s coping

I was never normal
I always hated socializing with people sine i could remember
and my baby pictures basically confirm this
you can see the animosity in every picture where i was surrounded by people even family
No Puede Ser Mierda GIF by Movistar+

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, N1c and lutte
I was never normal
I always hated socializing with people sine i could remember
and my baby pictures basically confirm this
you can see the animosity in every picture where i was surrounded by people even family
No Puede Ser Mierda GIF by Movistar+
So it never began for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Indeed
He’s coping
Do you think it’s ok if you lose it in your early twenties and are otherwise neurotypical? He’s very aneurotypical though so it’s over for him

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and datboijj
Do you think it’s ok if you lose it in your early twenties and are otherwise neurotypical? He’s very aneurotypical though so it’s over for him
Yes it is ok
But yeah @datboijj is severely mentally ill so it’s over

• JFL
sounds interesting, need more details tho, barely understand this

jewning was a flop (kinda)
it still works for raising your hyoid, but not much for advancement of bones (video down below)
I *JEWT* now which is a more modified controlled version of Jewning
basically i swallow then hold my tongue suction on the palate
open my jaw, move my tongue to the back of my palate (while there is still tension against my palate from my tongue)
keep the tension, slightly jut your jaw out (or as much as you want to while still keeping the tension on tongue to palate)
and just proceed to move your jaw and down as fast or as slow as you want ( i like to go medium pace)
you should start to hear crunching noises form your jaw while doing this very important it tells you something is happening
very important. And i basically just do this all day and the results are pretty much instant the next day
there should be noticeable improvement to your face if you spam this\
Hope i explained it well
Try it and tell me if you notice any thing happening
im very illiterate i'll try my best to help (here is the video for jewning)

Why does raising the hyoid is important ? Btw Mewing+D3+K2 is the ultimate stack for getting incredible cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
tf wouldnt this make it worse? mewing doesent expand lower jaw, even ronald ead nigga said you gotta get surgery to expand lower jaw. maybe if you slowly expand palate, lower jaw will follow as you chew but idk