My jew dentist destroyed my jaw

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
I fucking hate this gay earth 🌎 I could have been a chad lite but this fagget kike ruined me. My parents ruined me because they can't do some god damn :feelsree: research!!! My mom literally brought me to the hood to get my braces done because it was cheaper. Those fucking kikes everyone in my family has or had a good jawline but somehow I don't and I'm the only one then went to the God damn fucking dentist. I'm going ER those money loving jews destroyed my jaw and destroyed my life so I'm going to destroy them. Wish me luck buddy boyos jk jk but for real how do I fix this plz help.
PicsArt 09 19 105918
PicsArt 09 18 113209

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2506 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Lux, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
i dont think the problem is your jaw, i think the real problem is your brain

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
No way that's actually you. This guy is a Giga-Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5875
my mom asked if i can do braces at some sus clinic in the second floor of a grocery story. i told her fuck no but i know she doesn't want to spend money so i will afford it myself.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5875
go ER and i will make u some pancakes for all your troubles
83B183E7 F18B 4AA2 A821 FEDFBB45D8C7
5D5E1AB5 53B3 4BB5 9DA0 BAAB248894F3

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, sytyl and Deleted member 5875
Yes, it‘s your dentist‘s fault. Genetics what?

Yes, it‘s your dentist‘s fault. Genetics what?
I was going too have a underbite my jaw was literally going to be over development now its under developed. Genes are cope my kike dentist fucked me.

I was going too have a underbite my jaw was literally going to be over development now its under developed. Genes are cope my kike dentist fucked me.
Underbite is neither from „overdeveloped“ lower jaw nor does it look good. Fixing it through orthodontic camouflage doesn‘t somehow shrink your mandible or anything. You‘re coping hard

Underbite is neither from „overdeveloped“ lower jaw nor does it look good. Fixing it through orthodontic camouflage doesn‘t somehow shrink your mandible or anything. You‘re coping hard
Your coping

How am I coping, pointing out facts?
I just said it to annoy you I really don't know shit about teeth your probably right but my dentist is still a Jew regardless.

Last edited:
Go to England & find Dr. Mike Mew
Dr. Mike Mew?

More like Dr. Kike Jew, amirite guyysssssss??????????????????????????????????

• +1
it's because you're mixed race you got uncooperative facial bones :/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 5875
Interesting theory
there's scientific merit to it, you could get the maxilla of one parents race then the jaw of another and they won't align properly

• +1