My journey to acquired heterochromia with naturally blue eyes.

H

heterohalo

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
3
Bimatoprost is my melanin producing eye drop of choice, my source was amazon pharmacy with an AI photo of me with no eyelashes and I got the prescription for eyelash growth, I will be doing 2 drops a day in only one of my eyes of 0.03% Bimatoprost. I'm not going to explain to the iqlets how this works or why I am doing it. My end goal is one hazel eye and one blue eye. This process will not work for you if you have pure blue eyes, I got lucky and have blue/green eyes with yellowing around my retina, which shows that I have the capability to produce melanin in my iris. I will update each week with photos so you can see a before and after and maybe try it for yourself. I DNR sides, and I'm only stopping if I start getting blurred vision in the eye I am applying to.

IMG 4385



This is my before. as you can see my right eye (left in the photo) has more yellowing around the retina, so that will be the target eye for my drops.

I will update in a weeks time, any suggestions let me know. I'm not sure anyone on here has talked about eye color changing in regards to blue -> hazel, just the other way around. If anyone knows any threads on here that I could learn from send them over, I'm open to suggestions and feedback.

1790655623808

Goal photo for example.
 
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PhillipJFry and shngstaaaa107
Pretty good way to test color changing effects of bimatoprost too

Looking forward to results
 
  • +1
Reactions: heterohalo

Similar threads

mewael
Replies
3
Views
72
R1b_eugenicist
R1b_eugenicist
ceronieapple
Replies
12
Views
95
servinghtown
servinghtown
Mechigoat
Replies
4
Views
70
Waffenss0101
Waffenss0101
F
Replies
1
Views
44
arthurrege
arthurrege
717IJWBL
Replies
2
Views
50
sample
sample

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top