My Kojic Acid soap, Vitamin C serum and Glutiathone arrived

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Gonna take a shower right this instant to apply some Kojic Acid to see how it goes(y)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Isnt hydroquinone better ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, enchanted_elixir, AscendingHero and 2 others
Oral or injectable GSH?

Won’t see significant results until atleast 2 months. The amount of time it takes for melanin to downregulate. Also take pictures in natural lightning otherwise you would take lightening effects for granted and think nothing is happening

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Its not permanent and I just want to return to my original color not lighter
Let me tell you somethin ...i became tanned close to olive after few months of not using kojic acid soap ...i was still using my daily sunscreens ....use the kojic acid for its anti fungal properties but dont think the depimentation will be maintained if you stop using it ..glutathione is permanent as long as you take precautions not quite the deal with kojic ..it's a lot faster processas well with glutathione ..just FYI ..don't stop usin them ...if i were in your place , i would just go with the glutathione as far as skin lightening is concerned ...and wouldnt stop using it ever ..rest of them are more or less just overkill ..but if you've got money to spend why not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ezio6, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Its not permanent and I just want to return to my original color not lighter
Let me tell you somethin ...i became tanned close to olive after few months of not using kojic acid soap ...i was still using my daily sunscreens ....use the kojic acid for its anti fungal properties but dont think the depimentation will be maintained if you stop using it ..glutathione isn't permanent as well ..but it's a lot faster process ..just FYI ..don't stop usin them ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Won’t see significant results until atleast 2 months. The amount of time it takes for melanin to downregulate. Also take pictures in natural lightning otherwise you would take lightening effects for granted and think nothing is happening
Got it. btw you mentioned pharmacies yesterday but do you have the links??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and AscendingHero
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
Which glutathione did you buy?
Liposomal Glutathione, 50 mg. I know it's not enough so I ordered a 500 mg/capsule pack yesterday, it's gonna arrive tomorrow afternoon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5180
Liposomal Glutathione, 50 mg. I know it's not enough so I ordered a 500 mg/capsule pack yesterday, it's gonna arrive tomorrow afternoon
What’s your experience with kojie acid and your routine so far you seen results ?