My landlord returned part of my rent as compensation for inconvenience

6ft4

Kraken
There is a small patio at the back of my studio apartment which became flooded because the sewage got blocked up so someone had to come to unblock it.
It happened twice, the first time I was there and the second time I got a call from landlord saying that another tenant had plumbing issues so I had to return to the house to give access through my room so things could be unblocked.
I was only a few minutes away so I returned home and didn't have to wait long for it to get sorted
I went to pay my rent of €610 today by cash and she handed me back €110 as an apology for the inconvenience caused which was a very nice gesture
When it got blocked the first time I was expecting to receive blame for it since it happened shortly after I moved in
Landlords where I'm from would not give the benefit of the doubt to the tenant nevermind give them money back when something goes wrong

When she handed me back the money all I could think of was "You jammy bastard" as said by Jay in Inbetweeners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Oberyn
She wants ur cock, but your smooth brain decided to write an essay no one will read instead

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Oberyn