MY LAST EVER MOG BATTLE │ BLACKS VS BROWNS

Muh Mogs?

• Total voters
That’s Sahib Faber not rodrigo you donkey chimpanzee :lul::lul::lul: fucking hell. These nighers are coping so hard itt
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @sub5inchcel
yeah i dont get the cope that curries are giga ugly compared to everyone else tbh

Nah just had enough of the hypocrisy
@volcelfatcel @Salludon @SMESH @sub5inchcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin
Why even care? You’re a Chad irl and you’re arguing with people who have nothing going for them in life about what race looks better than the other. After this you’ll be gymcelling, socializing with friends and having an overal great, fulfilling life while they’re gonna continue the LDAR cycle. You’re punching down here man, go enjoy privileges the average person doesn’t have, go live life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 14160
Why even care? You’re a Chad irl and you’re arguing with people who have nothing going for them in life about what race looks better than the other. After this you’ll be gymcelling, socializing with friends and having an overal great, fulfilling life while they’re gonna continue the LDAR cycle. You’re punching down here man, go enjoy privileges the average person doesn’t have, go live life.
Yeah mate I requested the ban already :feelsokman:. I'll see you in a little while. Feel bad more making this post ngl but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
MENA's mog everyone especially if they are half white, long eyelashes, tan or olive skin and exotic halo to white girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 17248 and Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession bro there’s no need to waste time on these fools. Just looksmax and focus on yourself. Some low iq booty scratchers believing in their own fantasy have no effect on reality whatsoever.

8DB9E2FA 24EC 4DC7 96D9 1131384756E5

Check out this turbo retard. :feelskek:

Just let them cope in peace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14160 and 8 others
Fuark brutal ratio :feelsbadman:

This site is so retarded man, just a bunch of chimps fighting over what they feel connections to. Honestly just want to make this last mog battle as a legacy to remind any coping monkeys in the future. Now that @StrangerDanger offed by corrupt mods, I can truly no longer cope. Last mog battle of mine :hnghn:

NOTE: Gonna include half Brown and Blacks too because without Meeks, black people won't have anyone to cope with..:hnghn::hnghn:
NOTE: ALL ARE CANDIDS/SELFIES:hnghn::hnghn:

Brown Boiz (MENA/South Asian/Half)

View attachment 1587895View attachment 1587900View attachment 1587906View attachment 1587907

View attachment 1587909View attachment 1587910View attachment 1587912View attachment 1587913

Niggaz (Mullato/ Black)
View attachment 1587916View attachment 1587917View attachment 1587919View attachment 1587923

View attachment 1587927View attachment 1587929View attachment 1587932View attachment 1587933

Brutal tbh. Literally no full black guy looks good in selfies:hnghn::hnghn:. Their lips and noses just cause too much distortion I guess?
None of this Stereotypes/Cultural SMV coping bullshit, Just vote on which side mogs in terms of aesthetics alone.

@StrangerDanger @germanlooks @Preston @alienmaxxer @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Salludon @SMESH @Anstrum95 @CagingBanderas @VicMackey
Jeremy Meeks mogs all the “browns” combined to Bangladesh and back. And Thats even a bad pic smh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Imagine calling these guys brown :feelsbadman:
Currys are delusional and so are blacks :feelsbadman:
stfu they are mena background, thats the point of this thread. If you saw their parents they would look ethnic af, same goes for any gl ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17676 and volcelfatcel
stfu they are mena background, thats the point of this thread. If you saw their parents they would look ethnic af, same goes for any gl ethnic
Does it fucking matter where they're born if they don't look nothing like the average person? Keep the delusion son :feelsbadman:

Does it fucking matter where they're born if they don't look nothing like the average person? Keep the delusion son :feelsbadman:
Average Brazilian

Chico

Average brit

Gandy

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17676, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Exactly what volcelfatcal said, why does no one call out Gandy for not looking like an average uk bucktooth inbred?
Legit wish I could slap the ever living fuck outta you irl fkin retard.
Russian Chad:
C882E433 A072 4660 800D 0F01C670508E

Average Russian:
047DEEAC F6A8 408E BCF3 EF0ACAA8F3DC

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, currylightskin, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
Exactly what volcelfatcal said, why does no one call out Gandy for not looking like an average uk bucktooth inbred?
Legit wish I could slap the ever living fuck outta you irl fkin retard.
Russian Chad:
View attachment 1593775
Average Russian:
View attachment 1593776
chads will never look average or they arent chads lmao
literal oxymoron to say any chad has to look like the avg of a population

if urban pendu was uglier they'd say he looks like an avg punjabi but he is a gigachad so they gotta cope and call him white passing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16834, 5'8manlet and 6 others
chads will never look average or they arent chads lmao
literal oxymoron to say any chad has to look like the avg of a population

if urban pendu was uglier they'd say he looks like an avg punjabi but he is a gigachad so they gotta cope and call him white passing lmao
That’s urban pendu guy literally looks indian, or at least most girls would guess he still from South Asia

Good looking people are their own subcategory

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
That’s urban pendu guy literally looks indian, or at least most girls would guess he still from South Asia

Good looking people are their own subcategory
uncle chadpreet literally looks like another punjabi user here lmao

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
uncle chadpreet literally looks like another punjabi user here lmao
Nigga even I was getting nudes from a normie white girl in a relationship:lul:, race is relevant but exaggerated imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
Not all but this poll is fckin retarded. Most are fckin white but foreverrecession is a coping brown who claims muuh whitepassing jfl
Lol they have south Asian DNA, why do u think every south Asian has the same shitskin coloring

It’s a diverse region of the world

• +1
Lol they have south Asian DNA, why do u think every south Asian has the same shitskin coloring

It’s a diverse region of the world
indian subcontinent has the most phenotypes compacted
extreme variation in looks
percentile wise 1% of indians look good but like total population is so fucking high that that 1% in absolute numbers is still stupidly high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Moggedbyevery1
indian subcontinent has the most phenotypes compacted
extreme variation in looks
percentile wise 1% of indians look good but like total population is so fucking high that that 1% in absolute numbers is still stupidly high
The entire European continent doesn’t have the same population as India alone lmao

• +1
how is this the same race
View attachment 1594102
View attachment 1594103
need elab from the favelado himself
First, ethereal is half Mexican or something, also his family descents from the blackest part of Brazil
The total opposite from Chico who descents from the whitest part, is like comparing black Americans to white Americans and asking why they're not the same:ogre:

Not all but this poll is fckin retarded. Most are fckin white but foreverrecession is a coping brown who claims muuh whitepassing jfl
cooope i've never even mentioned white passing for myself :feelshmm:. I am a proud iranid turk merchant descendant paki :Comfy:

First, ethereal is half Mexican or something, also his family descents from the blackest part of Brazil
The total opposite from Chico who descents from the whitest part, is like comparing black Americans to white Americans and asking why they're not the same:ogre:
This Punjabi mogs mosT Mexicans

8476969C 972E 4FDA BA15 2455BDD489DF