My last friend just blocked me on everything

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ of the narcy Pirates
He was from Persia, my best friend forever. It does pain me but he blocked me in the past before from stupid shit, and i contactd him through fucking roblox to tell him to unlbock me
But nah, what type of guy is he? So he blocked me cuz I don't have time to visit him since he moved a city away, because its valentines day and i'm staying with my girlfriend for 2 days and also i have to get a call back for a job interview and might have to go soon.

so yeah , I told him i would visit him but not now i don't have time, I said i will have infinite time in summer,
his message was "yeah yeah visit me in summer imma block you"
and he blocked me on everything, tiktok, fortnite, instagram.

all other friends i had at school started work and moved on with their life, now i have 0 friends literally. all i got is my girlfriend who might leave me then i will be truly alone.

what do i do? I can't really contact him, we've been friends since 5th grade, he blocked me from stupid shit and he is a strict muslim and one time he blocked me cuz my girlfriend came up to me and he hated her for "being a whore" and he didn't want to be around her.

how can he give up friendship of so many years? i trusted that guy a lot with even some accounts and stuff and i always gifted him stuff for birthday and we always played games on the weekends even if he moved away.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spicel, pig_face, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
understandable

no honour these days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Gilbert_Durandal and StraightHeadJames
Doesn't sound like a real friend if he's constantly blowing up on you. You didn't have him as a friend to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Spicel, EggKing, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Doesn't sound like a real friend if he's constantly blowing up on you. You didn't have him as a friend to begin with.
I don't have much time to play everyday like I used to because of school work and my girlfriend, but i still made time eveyr weekend and i promised to go to him in the summer.
we were always close and motivating eachother and stuff and i really viewed him as my only friend but even he betrayed me, and he didn't even say why.

• So Sad
Reactions: Spicel
friends since 5th grade and he just blocks me like he's some type of woman JFL
maybe he has much pride
I kinda understand him
did he see u the same way like u see him?

maybe he has much pride
I kinda understand him
did he see u the same way like u see him?
Why do u understand him ur probably muslim as well?
he did see me as a best friend yeah but he thinks i "Betrayed" him or something

Why do u understand him ur probably muslim as well?
he did see me as a best friend yeah but he thinks i "Betrayed" him or something
cause I wouldn’t want my best friend to have a whore as gf that would be 1 reason to cut the contact
also answer my question

I will never block you my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249
cause I wouldn’t want my best friend to have a whore as gf that would be 1 reason to cut the contact
also answer my question
i said yes he saw me the same way like i saw him as a best friend.
so what if my girlfriend is "a whore" why is that a reason to stop being my friend?

I will never block you my friend.
friends are all fake i always get stabbed in the back jfl when i actualyl always cared about my friends, i don't ever wanna have guy friends again i'll just be alone from now on

I understand the guys who just moved on with their lives tbh and go to work and find different friends so they don't tal to me anymore i didn't contact them either but this guy had no reason to block me its some weird ego or pride that he has like some type of anime character i don't understand it but i lost a friend tbh

i said yes he saw me the same way like i saw him as a best friend.
so what if my girlfriend is "a whore" why is that a reason to stop being my friend?
cause if a person is important to me I don’t want that person to suffer from stupid mistakes he does to himself

so i’ll leave if u continue with self destruction cause u don’t value our friendship

cause if a person is important to me I don’t want that person to suffer from stupid mistakes he does to himself

so i’ll leave if u continue with self destruction cause u don’t value our friendship
well ur the shit friend then cuz i still made time for him and she isn't destroying me i don't even think that's the reason he blocked me he misunderstood me

friends are all fake i always get stabbed in the back jfl when i actualyl always cared about my friends, i don't ever wanna have guy friends again i'll just be alone from now on
Who Siad I am a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249
well ur the shit friend then cuz i still made time for him and she isn't destroying me i don't even think that's the reason he blocked me he misunderstood me
that would be my reason, I don’t want weak minded individuals around me

it tells a lot about your character
I only want to call someone friend that I can trust blind

that would be my reason, I don’t want weak minded individuals around me

it tells a lot about your character and I only want friends that I can trust blind
i guess thats understandable but i didn't show signs of that around him tbh.
just that he didn't give a fuck after all i guess. where do i even find friends that i can trust im always getting insulted behind my back and theres always some type of drama even tho im a chil guy i dont try to get into arguments, guess some guys just arent meant to have friends

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6β€˜5
@mortis why you doing him like that

i guess thats understandable but i didn't show signs of that around him tbh.
just that he didn't give a fuck after all i guess. where do i even find friends that i can trust im always getting insulted behind my back and theres always some type of drama even tho im a chil guy i dont try to get into arguments, guess some guys just arent meant to have friends
same I don’t really have friends cause I have got commitment issues

I get repulsed by the idea of telling someone about my feelings or in general being close to a person

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten and Gilbert_Durandal
same I don’t really have friends cause I have got commitment issues

I get repulsed by the idea of telling someone about my feelings or in general being close to a person
Same. I've got one guy who I'd call a good friend but even then I don't tell him many things cuz it always feels so weird to sit down and talk about close things with others

Same. I've got one guy who I'd call a good friend but even then I don't tell him many things cuz it always feels so weird to sit down and talk about close things with others
i had that but he blocked me all i got is my girlfriend now who will prolly leave me too.
cant wait to get a remote job and go to thailand and just fuck off from all this madness

straight head james we can be friends

You can't control how other people behave bro. Your best option ATP is to let him go: You already made your attempt to salvage the friendship and he took you for a bitch. Let him go and if he comes back just have low expectations until he proves to you he's not going to be a weirdo. If someone decided to leave you and you made an impact in their life they'll never forget you just be patient atp. You're living in the future my nigga, live in now, what am I gonna eat rn, who am I gonna hang out with, what am i gonna watch rn let go and see what happens

Cut off my last friend, glad I did it

Praying this doesn’t happen to me…

nigga got blocked on Fortnite πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­