My last post

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
I know no one care i just using this as venting.
Today I had to go to a big city and after an hour I started to cry and had to sit on a bench to calm down.

The reason was simple, its a weekend and people going to the streets to spend free time, lots of couples and groups. At that moment I realized that I feel something like when travis bickle watches on TV how couples dance and the camera close up to the one pair of shoes in a dance bowl, he was those shoes, something that doesnt belong there and and completely isolated without the possibility to relate to someone, just like me. I just felt like i will live like this to the end.

Obviously looks are reason i dont have GF - even tho most men dont look like opry or chico -, but its no reason why dont I have a friends.

The reasons are my mental illness and that i was isolated not only by others but myself, because i mostly felt i dont belonge anywhere.
Now I'm at the age when making friends is impossible because I'm out of the school system and i never talk to someone which isnt releted to work or family for many months.

I should probably start taking some antidepressant, but I do't want to end up like vegetable without emotions, because emotions are all I have.

This site was very useful because I didnt feel alone in my problem. The thing is that now the fun aspect of this forum doesnt help me go on.

I wont make it, but most people still can.
There is no gene for fate or human spirit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Toth's thot, Prince88 and 7 others
Good riddance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 14957 and 1 other person
Rupert Pupkin please don't leave me alone with these monsters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and twilight
See you tommorow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 2403, Kozner and 1 other person
Damn G I thought you were trolling? Don’t you have friends here?

@Leonardo DiCaprio You the only one that can stop him.

it's what everyone says, but what nobody does

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, ropemax and twilight
I‘m sorry man. Guess i‘ll see you tomorrow then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18340 and Kozner
pm me your password btw

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and Deleted member 18244
I know you nigga

Jfl at the greycels in the replies not knowing 99% of this nigga's threads is copypasta after copypasta

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 18340, Looks234 and 4 others
See you in 2 months.
You’ll be back.

I know you nigga

Jfl at the greycels in the replies not knowing 99% of this nigga's threads is copypasta after copypasta
The english is terrible :aheago:

u ar boring af nd retarded lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Damn G I thought you were trolling? Don’t you have friends here?
Not anymore, they left
I dont have friends here for the same reasons as for irl

Rest in piss bozo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 2403
I know you nigga

I wish this was copypasta

pathetic attention whore this chap wont leave till @Growth Plate stops obsessing about height

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I cant pm.
I just want you to know that I wasnt serious about you being loser and everything.
Hope you leave this place as well
nigga you did this exact charade months ago where u said the exact same thing basically i dont trust a word u say

• Love it
nigga you did this exact charade months ago where u said the exact same thing basically i dont trust a word u say
I wasnt in the same mental state what im now

Try to help others as much as possible in your life OP. Don’t rope and never give up. We are all spirits here trying to ascend to higher levels of consciousness. The more you help others find a path of virtue and altruism, the better. If you rope, you tear a hole in the fabric of being and you only create more suffering.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Try to help others as much as possible in your life OP. Don’t rope and never give up. We are all spirits here trying to ascend to higher levels of consciousness. The more you help others find a self righteous path, the better
Talk for yourself nigga. Me and @Vermilioncore are trying to get lower and lower. More primal than last time. A pure animal state. The lowest form.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Talk for yourself nigga. Me and @Vermilioncore are trying to get lower and lower. More primal than last time. A pure animal state. The lowest form.
Well enjoying spending an eternity here on this shithole. I am going to reach Nirvana and transcend beyond the physical realm.

I wasnt in the same mental state what im now
nigga left the house and saw people hanging out and has a eureka moment :feelskek:

finally realised leaving is the best choice

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deprived, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Well enjoying spending an eternity here on this shithole. I am going to reach Nirvana and transcend beyond the physical realm.
Eternity here. Eternity in hell. That`s life.

Last bumb before deletion

Thank the heavens

• +1