My last post

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
I have plans to ascend when I’m not logged in this site I’m happy peaceful and improving yet when I join I feel like a diff person this site does nothing to me but give me negative mindset u went on a bus coach today to diff city i feel like I can Acheive my dreams yet when I join back I’m dragged back to hell

I’m using subs to ascend i have taken the path of brahmacharya my mind is pure no lustful thoughts so I have 0 sexual urges I mentally ascended You have one life I’m trying to be health mentally physically @thereallegend @5.5psl @Abhorrence @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32325, gonion wanter, stevielake and 4 others
I have never felt any better in my life than taking the path of brahmacharya (celibacy &abstinenc) I have no sexual thoughts of woman I can do anything now just like a kid pure focus I advice u all to do this @thereallegend do it bro

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
what are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
WHO ARE YOU?

DID NOT READ GO JUMP FROM A BRIDGE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Geoff2024
expose the elites before you go

• +1
agreed with you

this site will destroy your mental state if you expose yourself to the theories and perceptions of basement dwellers

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30432 and falcon1
agreed with you

this site will destroy your mental state if you expose yourself to the theories and perceptions of basement dwellers

exo

Zephir​

JoinedJan 2, 2023Posts10,846Reputation14,465

damn u a permarotter dawg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and exo
i have taken the path of brahmacharya my mind is pure no lustful thoughts so I have 0 sexual urges I mentally ascended @thereallegend @5.5psl @Abhorrence @TRUE_CEL
Teach me your ways!

Teach me your ways!
Honestly bro have zero sexual thoughts and lust changed my whole life in every department of my life it has improved

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Honestly bro have zero sexual thoughts and lust changed my whole life in every department of my life it has improved
PM me what you have learned. My phone is about to die.

• +1
I just put it in the charger. But yeah lemme know tomorrow!
Bro I’m on I out in the charger what do u need me to share with u

• +1
I just put it in the charger. But yeah lemme know tomorrow!
Bro I believe single Handedly Brahmacharya can turn ur life around because if it does work for me it can for u

• Woah
Bro I believe single Handedly Brahmacharya can turn ur life around because if it does work for me it can for u
PM me details as to what helped you etc. Would be interesting to read!

I have plans to ascend when I’m not logged in this site I’m happy peaceful and improving yet when I join I feel like a diff person this site does nothing to me but give me negative mindset u went on a bus coach today to diff city i feel like I can Acheive my dreams yet when I join back I’m dragged back to hell

I’m using subs to ascend i have taken the path of brahmacharya my mind is pure no lustful thoughts so I have 0 sexual urges I mentally ascended You have one life I’m trying to be health mentally physically @thereallegend @5.5psl @Abhorrence @TRUE_CEL

alien who are you GIF by People of Earth TBS

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
PM me details as to what helped you etc. Would be interesting to read!
definetly bro sorry didnt even know u said this if it werent for being bumped wouldnt see this

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back