my last time asking for a rate here lol Rate mE

nandor

nandor

Bronze
Yochad

i always posted normie photos but now i get that all of this guys posting here are just flexxing, so here i am, this is what small orbits and a little of flexxing make to your eye area, im starting to notice that eye area is the most flexxed part of the face in modelling and in everything lol

• +1
Reactions: mug
looking really good bro, lemme edit for you

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Wallenberg, mug and 6 others
Seriously though OP. You can ascend hard by getting colour contacts, and better eyelashes/eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 15827 and Lars
View attachment 1709563
i always posted normie photos but now i get that all of this guys posting here are just flexxing, so here i am, this is what small orbits and a little of flexxing make to your eye area, im starting to notice that eye area is the most flexxed part of the face in modelling and in everything lol
Squint harder, low tier chad-lite/HTN

, tan, better skin, darkening the brows

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, mug, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Squint harder, low tier chad-lite/HTN
to be honest im not squinting that much, its just like a focused look, you can notice bc idont have any wrinkeles in my eyebrows and so, if you check other photos you can see i have small orbits and lowset eyebrows

Seriously though OP. You can ascend hard by getting colour contacts, and better eyelashes/eyebrows.
i didnt get the seriously though OP part lol

thanks bro! yeah i can see that max happening, this was an unedited pic with my skin in a bad day
yeah goodluck bro! i only morph what is posibble with softmaxxing, softmaxxing king here;)

if anyone else want a morph like this let me know

btw @nandor can i use the before and after for my own archive?

• +1
Reactions: outsideness333
i didnt get the seriously though OP part lol
Nah. I was joking in a prev reply.

But softmaxxing your eye area can ascend you as you have decent PFL and orbitals I guess.

yeah goodluck bro! i only morph what is posibble with softmaxxing, softmaxxing king here;)

if anyone else want a morph like this let me know

btw @nandor can i use the before and after for my own archive?
@nandor ? :D

@nandor ? :D
i dont get whats your own archive hahaha but if you dont post them or do weird stuff with them you can keep them hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Lars
i dont get whats your own archive hahaha but if you dont post them or do weird stuff with them you can keep them hahaha
i will help people with morphs for free first but in exanche i want to use their photos as example how the difference is, so when i am asking money for it if i get a followerbase i can use guys like you to show it, i am not an incel i am business man and show you everything what i do with it

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
i will help people with morphs for free first but in exanche i want to use their photos as example how the difference is, so when i am asking money for it if i get a followerbase i can use guys like you to show it, i am not an incel i am business man and show you everything what i do with it
Mirin the grindset

• +1
my man is doing buissnes out of morphing people hahahah thast good, if it works for u
yeah you can use it for your archive and buissness, also would you rate??

• +1
my man is doing buissnes out of morphing people hahahah thast good, if it works for u
yeah you can use it for your archive and buissness, also would you rate??
i am bad at PSL aspy rating, i just rate how girls would rate you because i socialize with alot of girls on the daily basis and now how you would appeal in there eyes

Mirin the grindset
yeah will help you guys free here, because you guys deserve it for free, but just in exchange when i am famous from tiktok and youtube i promote my service :)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Moldovancel
i am bad at PSL aspy rating, i just rate how girls would rate you because i socialize with alot of girls on the daily basis and now how you would appeal in there eyes
oh so just use irl rating, i dont get psl that much/i dont find it that useful

• +1
yeah will help you guys free here, because you guys deserve it for free, but just in exchange when i am famous from tiktok and youtube i promote my service :)
whats your tiktok?

oh so just use irl rating, i dont get psl that much/i dont find it that useful
yeah true psl is just how more likely you become a model based on the objective features, i also include appeal what matters the most imo you are a big 8+ you look great homie

weak chadlite

whats your tiktok?
dont share rn will doxx me i didnt say bad words but dont want to ruin it right now, soon when i am ready i will say it here

@Constantin Denis ?

just the lightning of the room, pale is cope.
pale isn't cope. It makes some look way better, while tan makes others look better. For him pale looks good in my opinion. For all I know tan is gigacope than makes people look curry

why the weak in front? bc im not quite in the chadlite level?
it's just first impression upon looking at the pic. It's your features. But considering how lens distorsion is you're probably full on chadlite irl.

pale isn't cope. It makes some look way better, while tan makes others look better. For him pale looks good in my opinion. For all I know tan is gigacope than makes people look curry
just try it first

+ to me he looks good pale

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
just try it first
did try before. Made me look like a terrorist. And no I'm not indian/paki. Being pale ascends me by a whole psl point. Sure tan might work for you as far as I know from your threads

it's just first impression upon looking at the pic. It's your features. But considering how lens distorsion is you're probably full on chadlite irl.
i measured myself and i have a better fWHR in most of the pics taken with the back camera (around 1.4), but in this selfie its around 1.5

• +1
Mtn, nothing special

• JFL
I feel like OP looks similar to me :ogre:

i measured myself and i have a better fWHR in most of the pics taken with the back camera (around 1.4), but in this selfie its around 1.5
ClHGsqKUkAATVOf
well this is jeremy meeks with lens distorsion. I'd rate him weak chadlite too if he posted this pic here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 19281 and nandor
what would you rate me (like you think girls would) since you saw my pic(s)? :dafuckfeels:

• +1
what would you rate me (like you think girls would) since you saw my pic(s)? :dafuckfeels:
hmmm i would say you appeal more to 18-20 girs so like a 7 in their eyes but younger girls you are too masc and lack the prettyboyness so you can go find a good haircut tbh, maybe go for a perm and dye your hair and get a tan, that shit is the fucking meta rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
hmmm i would say you appeal more to 18-20 girs so like a 7 in their eyes but younger girls you are too masc and lack the prettyboyness so you can go find a good haircut tbh, maybe go for a perm and dye your hair and get a tan, that shit is the fucking meta rn
I expected way less so I'll take it :dafuckfeels:

I expected way less so I'll take it :dafuckfeels:
i am bad at rating because i am also empahtic sometimes i overrate because i dont like to rate someone lower dont talking about you but yeah thats why i dont like to rate, only thing that matters is that you look better than your old self, your real rating is how your quality of life is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946