my last time asking for a rate here lol Rate mE

View attachment 1709563
i always posted normie photos but now i get that all of this guys posting here are just flexxing, so here i am, this is what small orbits and a little of flexxing make to your eye area, im starting to notice that eye area is the most flexxed part of the face in modelling and in everything lol
Damn you look good

chadlite

• +1
Reactions: nandor
What you mean flexxing? Squinting or eye exercises?

kinda long midface narrow jaw shit lips shit nose short lowerthird

looks good enough to me

• +1
5.5 psl. Lips biggest flaw.
Seriously though OP. You can ascend hard by getting colour contacts, and better eyelashes/eyebrows.
The only people who care if he has brown eyes are men who take JBW theory to the extreme. Women prefer darker features in white guys.

• +1
What you mean flexxing? Squinting or eye exercises?
i mean squinting a bit, i feel eye excercises are cope bc you are always limited by the side of your obits, but maybe it can lower a bit your eyebrows with excersice as you stress the muscles around the eyebrows and you end up lowering a little more

its the selfie cam, if you check anothe post i made you can measure better my midface and in fact is in the ideal range

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
its so obvious i dont have a short lower third, in fact its actually the biggest out of the three, i kinda agree with the nose but the lips call its an L lol just check my other pics in fact they are good
you are definetely hating just bc and i probably mog you, thats what i like about you hating hahhahah

• Love it

The only people who care if he has brown eyes are men who take JBW theory to the extreme. Women prefer darker features in white guys.
thank you broo! check my other pics to see my lips better, i have receive normie compliments for them so i dont think they are a flaw in general

its so obvious i dont have a short lower third, in fact its actually the biggest out of the three, i kinda agree with the nose but the lips call its an L lol just check my other pics in fact they are good
you are definetely hating just bc and i probably mog you, thats what i like about you hating hahhahah
cope don’t ask for a rate just to cry about what’s wrong with your face why would i hate because you mog if you mogged I would tell you that you mog man I don’t comment to offend you asked for a rate

cope don’t ask for a rate just to cry about what’s wrong with your face why would i hate because you mog if you mogged I would tell you that you mog man I don’t comment to offend you asked for a rate
To start with you didnt even rate me, read your comment again and try to find a ratings (thats is as you said what i asked for) you were just picking my "not good" features and adding shit in front of them, btw just grab a ruler and measure the lower third thing lol
So maybe you should think that just starting to mention only my "bad features" and not mentioning any good ones and at the same dont giving a rating its actually just hating. Btw this whole last comment of "you shouldnt offend as you asked for a rating" doesnt make any sense as you didnt even rate.
Aside from being non objetive it seems that you are also low iq when answering to some simple comments lol

• Love it
To start with you didnt even rate me, read your comment again and try to find a ratings (thats is as you said what i asked for) you were just picking my "not good" features and adding shit in front of them, btw just grab a ruler and measure the lower third thing lol
So maybe you should think that just starting to mention only my "bad features" and not mentioning any good ones and at the same dont giving a rating its actually just hating. Btw this whole last comment of "you shouldnt offend as you asked for a rating" doesnt make any sense as you didnt even rate.
Aside from being non objetive it seems that you are also low iq when answering to some simple comments lol
stop coping u have a weird narrow horse face

I have finished my analysis and can now rate you at 4.9-5.1 psl mogger if you had better fwhr and a proper upperlip and maybe muh better hooding, you could be 5.5-5.75, this doesn’t have anything to do with psl but you look like you would maybe struggle with severe lankletism along with framecelinitis so you need to work on that asap

your recession is what makes you look boyish

i change my rating to 3.8 hti

Cope. Most blue eyed white guys descend with dark eyes. Blue/green eyes are always a halo.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Cope. Most blue eyed white guys descend with dark eyes. Blue/green eyes are always a halo.
Men usually see it as a descent, women usually see it as an ascent.

How tall are you? How is your frame?

How tall are you? How is your frame?
im 180cm barefoot (i could lie and say 6ft but not trying to fake my height) and i have a really good frame, broad shoulders and small weist

I have finished my analysis and can now rate you at 4.9-5.1 psl mogger if you had better fwhr and a proper upperlip and maybe muh better hooding, you could be 5.5-5.75, this doesn’t have anything to do with psl but you look like you would maybe struggle with severe lankletism along with framecelinitis so you need to work on that asap
btw about the lankletism thing, im actually an amateur skater and i train everyday in general

im 180cm barefoot (i could lie and say 6ft but not trying to fake my height) and i have a really good frame, broad shoulders and small weist
Good, i rate you as 6-6.25 psl. You are chadlite tier.

• +1
Lips
my lips when relaxed lol

Round feminine hairline with no temporal points, get a hairstyle that covers it.
Bulbous nose tip.
Longish philtrum.

• +1
Round feminine hairline with no temporal points, get a hairstyle that covers it.
Bulbous nose tip.
Longish philtrum.
bro im actually starting to like when people notice my real flaws here hahahah definetely the long philtrum and bulbous nose are my main problems, you seem to know your shit lol

btw about the lankletism thing, im actually an amateur skater and i train everyday in general
the amateur skater thing when did that start did you ever fall on your face when it was developing or have you always been that recessed and downward grown

the amateur skater thing when did that start did you ever fall on your face when it was developing or have you always been that recessed and downward grown
HAHAHHAA i love it bro please keep up hating is the kind of attention i need in this place

HAHAHHAA i love it bro please keep up hating is the kind of attention i need in this place
it’s a genuine question man upload another side angle or something maybe it’s just bad picture

i saw a side angle of u and it looks like ur whole mid mandible is pointing directly towards the grown and ur lips are no where near ur already recessed browbone

Very average, maybe 5.2 / 10

hhahaha you really took the time to download a picture of me please keep it up
it takes time to download a picture where you’re from?

how do you cope this hard
the female attention i get makes me get through the cope :( im so sad about my recessed and downward growth side profile that i just want to rope :( plis stop hating me kevin you are making me feel really bad :((( i will kill myself for the 3.8psl rating htincel rating you gave me :( it has to be true because you see like a really knowleadgable person in the subject so i only hear to your opinion bc of that :( i will ignore all the chadlite calls and believe your 3.8psl hti rating because you are obviously not coping and you are just realistically telling me the true :( but plis kevinminionfan stop it your non coping info is making me feel really sad :(

it takes time to download a picture where you’re from?
yeah a really long time unfortunately :( i have to wait 3 days for downloading a picture and i really envy for living in a first world country and being able to dowload photos and videos of someone else in a really fas time :( all i have upon you is pure envy kevinminionfan72 i just wish i could be you so bad :( you seem like a really happy person enjoying the first world country life that i could never dream of... :( shit, downloading pictures and videos fast? i would definetely kill for that :(

your portrait picture, in opining post.
looks significantly better, than your side profile pics in the above few posts

Otkuda si brate