My lats are beautiful ngl

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
beautiful lats brag thread
Rarely someone has that shape
Do you like your lats?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Shit avi.
Shittreadkillyourselfthanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I love my lats, probably one of my bigger halos concerning body. Doing hundreds of pull-ups on a weekly basis over a consistent period of time adds so much width to your frame
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I love my lats, probably one of my bigger halos concerning body. Doing hundreds of pull-ups on a weekly basis over a consistent period of time adds so much width to your frame
If I stand infront a foid her world stops and her vision gets blocked because of my panaroma lats
 
If I stand infront a foid her world stops and her vision gets blocked because of my panaroma lats
lmao, I'm mirin. Can't wait to framemog normies this summer
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

eyes33
Venting ngl
Replies
3
Views
31
eyes33
eyes33
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
ngl
Replies
0
Views
23
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
6
Replies
6
Views
87
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
veppandi guhan
Replies
3
Views
83
IronMike
IronMike
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
3
Views
48
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top