My leanmaxxing journey is fucked now

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Yesterday I ate 4000 calories because I binged ate on a massive doner kebab which had 2k kcals and rest were from something else.

Not only that, I got 3-4 hours of sleep today I went to bed at 3 am and woke up at 6/7 a.m I am honestly finished wtf should I do now?
Proper bloated rn as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, DarkAscender, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Yesterday I ate 4000 calories because I binged ate on a massive doner kebab which had 2k kcals and rest were from something else.

Not only that, I got 3-4 hours of sleep today I went to bed at 3 am and woke up at 6/7 a.m I am honestly finished wtf should I do now?
these users man js debloat its water

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
@appealmaxed @PsychoDsk @Debetro @Timmy

I wish i could eat a doner kebab

Just ate the most depressing goyslop store bought pizza genuinely smelled strongly of cardboard

I feel disgusted

• +1

Just lose the bloat???

its over. eat another doner kebab today

• So Sad

Stick your finger in your throat and vomit it all up

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Kaari
How much weight do you think I gained in terms of fat, glucose etc?
You didn’t gain any kind of weight

You would have to eat like 6k calories in a day to gain a pound

Dw

• Love it
You didn’t eat a single calorie in your entire life. They are photons of light.

• JFL
Reactions: cc_7373, Kaari, Debetro and 1 other person
I wish i could eat a doner kebab

Just ate the most depressing goyslop store bought pizza genuinely smelled strongly of cardboard

I feel disgusted
I’m the other way round wish I was you rn

You didn’t gain any kind of weight

You would have to eat like 6k calories in a day to gain a pound

Dw
Thank you bro this made me feel a lot better

• WTF
Just get back to eating how you normally do on your cut, you didn't gain much fat if any. You should be fine, don't freak out and get back on your journey.

• +1

Be like me, dispose the willpower part of the equation and take ozempic (semaglutide). Only shitty thing is that mine arrives in like two weeks :feelswhy:

You didn’t eat a single calorie in your entire life. They are photons of light.
Yea but calories are a good way of measuring the energy content of different foods. Or do you have any better idea of measuring the energy content of food? :feelswat:

Obviously the body is more complex than that, additionally hormones and diet affects metabolism.

since ive been on roids i pulled out the ramirez diet its great

• +1
Yea but calories are a good way of measuring the energy content of different foods. Or do you have any better idea of measuring the energy content of food? :feelswat:

Obviously the body is more complex than that, additionally hormones and diet affects metabolism.
It’s called eat 1 time a day until satiety through enough animal proteins and fats. Avoid carbohydrates. You’re welcome.

The worst part is the messed up sleep.

• +1
doner doesn't have that many calories I eat it regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and flippasav
doner doesn't have that many calories I eat it regularly.
Around 500-600 right? Especially the smaller ones should be on the lower end

Around 500-600 right? Especially the smaller ones should be on the lower end
most of the calories are in the bread and sauce, doner should only be like 200 calories per 100g on it's own.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
one day is not gonna fuck your whole leanmaxxing
just stay on routine from now on
and if you want to have a cheat meal dont eat a fucking kebab it’s so oily and high in calories

• +1
most of the calories are in the bread and sauce, doner should only be like 200 calories per 100g on it's own.
Mine was a whole load different literally drenched in oil. I put it in the fridge because I ate half of it and the rest couple hours later. Took it out and it had been solidified like jelly

The serving size of the place I got it from is pretty big too like 200-300g could be more