My leanmaxxing progress

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
Posting to remind myself to keep going and try to help motivating others doing it. Being lean is the best thing you can do for yourself, both health and aesthetics skyrocket from it. I refuse to have any kind of surgery before being true 10% body fat.

I'm doing it the right and hard way, this is what I did before starting the weight loss:
- Quitted drinking alcohol (more than 1 year ago)
- Quitted smoking cold turkey (10 months ago)
- Quitted nail biting (did it my whole life and quitted 4 months ago)
- Quitted coffee and soda drinks, both with and without caffeine (7 months ago)

All of the above made me gain some weight (which I already expected), so I started going to a nutritionist and to the gym at the end of january 2022. This was how my fat body looked like at the end of january, 4 and a half months ago :

25 per cent body fat

This is how it looks today:

18 per cent body fat

Lost 30 pounds and went from 25% body fat to around 18% according to the bioimpedance scale. Still have a long way to go for the true 10% body fat, visible abs in all lightings physique, but I'm super motivated and happy with my progress.
Most important to me, I don't have any bad habit (nail biting, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, soda drinks) that would interfere with any possible surgery that I could have in the future and I'm in complete control of myself eating instead of coping with coffee or tobacco.

Being lean is a must and can't wait to see myself in top shape in the upcoming months, will keep posting pictures taken in the same place and with the same ligthing here once I progress more with weightloss.

PS: Yes I know I have to shave the disgusting hair, will do it ASAP because summer is coming and being shaven is a must IMO, just was lazy to shave it those months because weather sucked big time here and we didn't have a single good beach day yet.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, mug, Wallenberg and 14 others
you don't look 18% bf you look 22-25 rn btw and you were 30 in the beginning

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, LowTierNormie, untouchable_coper and 12 others
you don't look 18% bf you look 22-25 rn btw and you were 30 in the beginning

You may be right, I just used what the bioimpedance scale said as a guide.
Btw if your avi is you, ideal physique no homo.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827 and Birdcell
Everyone starts somewhere.

Good job man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ascension, Sviken and 4 others
Great progress. Just a question though how does nail biting affect your weight loss?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13021 and NegativeNorwood
i mean you could've dropped 20kg in 3 months if you were disciplined enough but good progress op take it slow

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kingcel32, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Great progress. Just a question though how is nail biting affecting your weight loss?

It's a bad habit, specifically because it is "bringing something to your mouth" (yeah sounds quite bad jfl). When I've quitted it I ate more to avoid biting my nails. Same with smoking or coffee, I coped with eating more to be able to calm the anxiety of quitting.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Posting to remind myself to keep going and try to help motivating others doing it. Being lean is the best thing you can do for yourself, both health and aesthetics skyrocket from it. I refuse to have any kind of surgery before being true 10% body fat.

I'm doing it the right and hard way, this is what I did before starting the weight loss:

All of the above made me gain some weight (which I already expected), so I started going to a nutritionist and to the gym at the end of january 2022. This was how my fat body looked like at the end of january, 4 and a half months ago :

View attachment 1721371

View attachment 1721373

Lost 30 pounds and went from 25% body fat to around 18% according to the bioimpedance scale. Still have a long way to go for the true 10% body fat, visible abs in all lightings physique, but I'm super motivated and happy with my progress.
Most important to me, I don't have any bad habit (nail biting, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, soda drinks) that would interfere with any possible surgery that I could have in the future and I'm in complete control of myself eating instead of coping with coffee or tobacco.

Being lean is a must and can't wait to see myself in top shape in the upcoming months, will keep posting pictures taken in the same place and with the same ligthing here once I progress more with weightloss.

PS: Yes I know I have to shave the disgusting hair, will do it ASAP because summer is coming and being shaven is a must IMO, just was lazy to shave it those months because weather sucked big time here and we didn't have a single good beach day yet.
keep up the work chad

• Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
i don't drink soda for 1.5 years

dont smoke

cup of coffee in the morning

• +1

View attachment 1721371

View attachment 1721373

i take pride in knowing i mog grown ass man physically

i take pride in knowing i mog grown ass man physically

Me too, I mog my old self to oblivion and will mog my current self into oblivion soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Kingcel32
You may be right, I just used what the bioimpedance scale said as a guide.
Btw if your avi is you, ideal physique no homo.
yes that was my phisyque after 1 year of gymmaxing 180 cm/73 kg
but now after my severe illness and blood loss I have lost a lot of muscle and just look like a twink. What a pity. I am going to do sarms to return the previous glory, though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Sigmamale, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Me too, I mog my old self to oblivion and will mog my current self into oblivion soon.
allright bro love your progress and results but you must remember to keep going

• Love it
but now after my severe illness and blood loss I have lost a lot of muscle and just look like a twink. What a pity. I am going to do sarms to return the previous glory, though

Hope you recover ASAP bro. Btw just out of curiosity, did you achieve that physique natty or did you also use sarms? Mirin' low body fat and insertions

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Hope you recover ASAP bro. Btw just out of curiosity, did you achieve that physique natty or did you also use sarms? Mirin' low body fat and insertions
I have not used sarms yet, only mk 677, gw0742, also have been using arimidex because I was hoping to heightmax. AIs actually might have even reduced my progress. I have always been training with high volume, like 24-28 sets for a muscle group a week, skipping the leg day, which actually helps bring up upper-body greatly. Also I have been always emphasizing my deltoids and back to achieve the V-taper which I think I have succeeded in. High volume allowed me to train those muscles in both ways: heavy weights + strength + cheating (cheated rows, heavy pulldowns, heavy lateral raises which I did with 30 kg lol, upright rows 100 kg great cheating) and also do some concentrative isolation work (high cable seated row, lying cable lateral raisees and lying cabel upright rows)

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, NegativeNorwood and TrestIsBest
What illness did you have? You look very lean for your measurements. I am 1.88 and currently 75kg and nowhere near as lean

What illness is that?

What illness is that?
pretty severe stomach ulcers which gave me severe internal bleedings twice so I got twice in the emergency room

• So Sad
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and BoneDensity
I have not used sarms yet, only mk 677, gw0742, also have been using arimidex because I was hoping to heightmax. AIs actually might have even reduced my progress. I have always been training with high volume, like 24-28 sets for a muscle group a week, skipping the leg day, which actually helps bring up upper-body greatly. Also I have been always emphasizing my deltoids and back to achieve the V-taper which I think I have succeeded in. High volume allowed me to train those muscles in both ways: heavy weights + strength + cheating (cheated rows, heavy pulldowns, heavy lateral raises which I did with 30 kg lol, upright rows 100 kg great cheating) and also do some concentrative isolation work (high cable seated row, lying cable lateral raisees and lying cabel upright rows)

Mirin'
I'm doing pretty basic stuff, just 3 times per week to gym and 3 exercises per muscle group, all of them 4 series in between 8-15 reps. It's working preserving my muscle mass while cutting weight but that's it. Will continue cutting and trying to not lose muscle mass in the process until I'm as lean as you in that pic. Then surgeries and enjoy life as it was meant to be since the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Yerico7
What illness did you have? You look very lean for your measurements. I am 1.88 and currently 75kg and nowhere near as lean
1.88 m , chad get out of the forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Cristiano88
Good stuff OP, keep going!

Btw what was ur height and weight, before and after?

And what macros to get the calorie deficit (1900 cals a day for 500 deficit?)

• Love it
How bad is your nicotine cravings? I quitted 1 week ago and im still having them 3/4 Times a day. Its terrible

• +1
How bad is your nicotine cravings? I quitted 1 week ago and im still having them 3/4 Times a day. Its terrible
I quit nicotine after vaping for 1 year straight a lot strong liquids with 50 mg nicotine and it was not difficult at all because I was in hospital at the moment, after that I sold my vape

Good stuff OP, keep going!

Btw what was ur height and weight, before and after?

And what macros to get the calorie deficit (1900 cals a day for 500 deficit?)

Thanks bro!
174 cm and 92 kg before, 78 kg after. I guess I need to lose around 10 kg more of fat to be truly lean.
I'm eating around 1700-1800 cal for a 500 cal deficit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

Bad, but not as bad as the junk food ones. I was a smoker for 12 years straight and my method to quit was gaslighting myself into thiking I never was a smoker, so I didn't have to quit anything, just keep non smoking as I always did. Had cravings the first 5 weeks but resisted them thinking about how I would not be able to get surgery of any kind if I were a smoker, because most surgeons don't operate on smokers due to high infection risk and I've read they usually ask you to quit smoking 1 month before and six months after surgery.
My strength to resist the cravings was: "smoking will keep you subhuman, your ascended self doesn't smoke neither is a subhuman" and it worked for me.
Also, did not look at any "how to quit smoking" stuff because that made it seem more difficult than it was, to me the key was using virtue signalling woman type thinking imagining that I was never a smoker in the first place.

Find the best gaslighting tactic and the best motivation for yourself and keep going bro, at week 6 you will feel like you have never smoked. Best luck with it!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Thanks bro!
174 cm and 92 kg before, 78 kg after. I guess I need to lose around 10 kg more of fat to be truly lean.
I'm eating around 1700-1800 cal for a 500 cal deficit.
Nice, keep it up. I've gone from 92kg to 87kg in about 3 months, aiming to get to 82kg by September, but only run a 300cal deficit, cos training is quite intense now

• Love it
Nice, keep it up. I've gone from 92kg to 87kg in about 3 months, aiming to get to 82kg by September, but only run a 300cal deficit, cos training is quite intense now

Mirin! Keep going bro, it's difficult but we are gonna make it!

Problem is it really slows down as u go...

Yeah it sucks but it's kinda better that way, because once weight stabilizes and body adapts to it is also harder to gain weight than before, so you don't balloon up 10 kilos after a week of holidays. Everything has it's pros and cons I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

View attachment 1721371

View attachment 1721373

Track calorie deficit for more success

• +1