My Leanmaxxing Progress

brb7

brb7

beef + eggs + no salt

So I lost a solid 5.4kg in less than 2 months, which taken on its own might not be impressive.
However, unlike retarded water fasters, I hit PRs in the gym successively during this time for the first weeks. Lately, I have just been maintaining my strength levels.

This means that I must have gained muscle while losing fat which effectively means I lost even more than 5.4kg of fat.

All powered by my mogger diet.

If you have the genetic base, figure out your weaknesses and fix them with the combination of soft- and hardmaxxes appropriate. Dont rot on here (water).

I'm only blackpilled for a couple months and before summer 2024 I will be done with looksmaxxing and reach my peak SMV.

Now I'm only like 3-4kg away from 10% and they say the last few kg give the best results. We'll see.

Then jaw angle filler and genio in 2024 and take non-selfie tinder pics. To be fair you need to have a solid genetic base with fixable failos, I'm not bluepilled and think everyone can ascend to even HTN.

Also I want to add that I didn't feel deprived or starved in any way.
I just blasted caffeine until noon and then ate like 1kg of lean beef and a couple eggs and sardines at night and felt stuffed.

And again I gained strength even with the 23 hour fasting. So muh too much protein in one meal is a meme as well.

The mongolians also rode around on horses for like 3 days pillaging the countryside and then feasted a bunch of meat and milk like savages

did not read no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Pope Urban ll and mazzi
Macros? Whats ur daily fat/protein/carbs?

• +1
Reactions: brb7
Also I want to add that I didn't feel deprived or starved in any way.
I just blasted caffeine until noon and then ate like 1kg of lean beef and a couple eggs and sardines at night and felt stuffed.

And again I gained strength even with the 23 hour fasting. So muh too much protein in one meal is a meme as well.

The mongolians also rode around on horses for like 3 days pillaging the countryside and then feasted a bunch of meat and milk like savages
IMG 7211

If you are 3-4kg away from 10% body fat, I assume you already have quite visible abs? Or is this you being delusional over how much fat you have left to lose?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
If you are 3-4kg away from 10% body fat, I assume you already have quite visible abs? Or is this you being delusional over how much fat you have left to lose?
I have quite visible upper 4 abs and the lower 2 are also somewhat visible.

You might be right that I still have to lose more though

I have quite visible upper 4 abs and the lower 2 are also somewhat visible.

You might be right that I still have to lose more though
If only your first 4 abs are visible, you will have to lose more than that to reach 10% tbh, just speaking from experience. Take the amount you think you will have to lose and double it, that would be 6-8kg in your case.

• +1
Reactions: brb7
If only your first 4 abs are visible, you will have to lose more than that to reach 10% tbh, just speaking from experience. Take the amount you think you will have to lose and double it, that would be 6-8kg in your case.
They are visible just not as visible as the other ones. Not like there is a super thick fat layer. But I think you are right. Probably more like 5-6kg

Spren measures me around 15% rn so I need to lose like 5kg for 10%.