my legal cocaine stack

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
my cocaine stack: phenibut+caffine+theanine+b-vitamins+sugar

literally gets rid of all my anxiety in under an hour, and give me crazy energy :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lux
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Danish_Retard
I heard you can't ejaculate on phenibut, is that true?

chad never had anxiety (y)

You will get addicted/adapt to half of the shit on your list, and non of it compares to cocaine.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lux, randomvanish and 1 other person
You think Zyzz fucked around with a cope stack like this?

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16571

Attachments

• 1643067110569.gif
    1643067110569.gif
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
chad will never post this soyjak either. I dont care about chad I feel amazing right now
chad will never experience the satisfaction of calling you greycel either (y)

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
To be fair, I like Phenibut, and Pheni plus a stimulant (caffeine works if you don't have tolerance) makes for a pretty good high. Nothing like cocaine tho

I didn't know this fact. Do you have before and afters?

his last picture before his death doesn't show his face.. his brother said he couldn't recognize his dead body :cry:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16571

literally gets rid of all my anxiety in under an hour, and give me crazy energy :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Phenibut is even milder than alcohol, and a depressant, not a stimulant like cocaine. Caffeine is a stimulant but also weak. The rest is non factor. How is this stack good for anything? Cope like the pope.

Rather take Adderall or Vyvanse and add an anti-anxiety medicine like Buspirone. That would be a much better poor man's cocaine stack.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

nice, also have you tried maca root powder. It gives you endurance as well as sexual energy ( it makes you horny ). You can get pretty much the equivalent of a full day of no fap with one serving, so if you take it every day like I do you can get like a full week of no fap relatively speaking in 3-4 days.

Phenibut is even milder than alcohol, and a depressant, not a stimulant like cocaine. Caffeine is a stimulant but also weak. The rest is non factor. How is this stack good for anything? Cope like the pope.

Rather take Adderall or Vyvanse and add an anti-anxiety medicine like Buspirone. That would be a much better poor man's cocaine stack.
Lithiumare kiracord

ye lemme take jewish seretonin drugs instead of caffeine and b-vitamins. sounds like a healthy long term alternative.

nice, also have you tried maca root powder. It gives you endurance as well as sexual energy ( it makes you horny ). You can get pretty much the equivalent of a full day of no fap with one serving, so if you take it every day like I do you can get like a full week of no fap relatively speaking in 3-4 days.
maca is great

You take phenibut every day?
i take pheni whenever i leave my gooncave so like 2-3 times a week, i've heard people micro-dosing it everyday for months without any withdrawal (y)

Phenibut is good for Natural GH release and sleep (y)

And as we all know, confidence and mood elevation.