My libido is dead

Surfsup

Surfsup

Give me the gun
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Posts
11,229
Reputation
20,961
I don't even get hard at women anymore

I been avoiding the sun for like 3 weeks now vampiremaxxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., buccalfatremoval, Resonant and 1 other person
My T is probably in the gutter bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Thodian
How
I need this
My penis gets too hard
It hurts I hate it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup and Resonant
Same but mine is due to using erda which crashed my e2 levels so now I feel horny but can't get hard. Living hell
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and Surfsup
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Im on 600 tren 300 test and 200 mast
I felt like death on 500mg tren

All that's needed is test if you're not an ifbb pro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, Thodian and Resonant
I felt like death on 500mg tren

All that's needed is test if you're not an ifbb pro
Nigga anything for dis dimo

I feel like murdering everything

I been inside for weeks even just the sun makes me mad
 
Nigga anything for dis dimo

I feel like murdering everything

I been inside for weeks even just the sun makes me mad
If you're gonna fuck yourself atleast try and fuck some pussy .

What's the point being on fucking tren and sitting at home all day
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian

Similar threads

Aokiuwu
Replies
1
Views
27
chud10282892
chud10282892
g4rlic
Replies
3
Views
32
g4rlic
g4rlic
g4rlic
Replies
28
Views
93
g4rlic
g4rlic
ilikefish
Replies
5
Views
45
arthurfish
arthurfish
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
1
Views
32
iblamexyz
iblamexyz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top