My Life As Philippe LeBlond: A Bumble Experiment (2)

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Literally call her an elf...

She loves it, of course...so I bring out the clichés...

Number time...only to cancel...

...But she's fine with that. I sit in awe of life on God mode...

I guess women do 1.) make the first move and 2.) come on strong...

Google voice to the rescue...

...Followed by infinite forgiveness...

It was time to come clean about my living situation...

She wants so badly to believe I'm Philippe, even after testing my knowledge of a place he just visited...

So many possibilities...

I went with my gut...

More suspicion cast on the presence of Trivago Guy...

But not enough to dissuade an attempt at fucking...

It began to feel redundant...

Effort and women?

I pressed for answers...

Her profile was adamant about not being asked about the weather...

Since Philippe can do no wrong, I was able to share a little of myself without being skewered by assholery...it was nice...

Though I'm fairly certain she doesn't really watch Curb...

In all honesty, I wasn't prepared for the euphoria associated with this process. I set out to destroy and expected to remain indifferent, but in many instances I succumbed to the simple pleasure of having the upper hand. I was not only mistaken for a human, but one who merited adoration. Though I knew my role was fraudulent in nature, and therefore more akin to Sisyphus (I would never be able to enjoy the spoils of my labor), I found myself enamored with the opposite sex's prowess and desire for Myles/Philippe.

I know there are far better examples of woman's duality, cold-bloodedness, and downright savage nature sprinkled all over this site. There was something else I learned from this process, however. When a person advances in a class system, their reality is reborn. The rage I had for Jamie in the beginning, for example, was replaced by an easygoing and tempered nature as I took on the narrative and likeness of LeBlond. Most surprising was how quickly my anger dissipated.

As the experiment proceeded, I noticed my outlook in real life becoming lighter. I laughed more and dissected things less. All temporary, of course, but blissful nonetheless. I would suggest all incels go through such an exercise, if only to derive a volatile sense of worth.

Until next time (though probably never)...

TLDR: Online dating is a rigged system in favor of women. I used this construct for a psychological boost by playing on womankind's desire/expectation of a 10/10 prince, and you can too.

Part 1:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
good thread preserve yourself

Fuck that was a great read good shit OP

Really goes to show how much of a difference there is in the life experience of a Chad and an incel.

Last edited:
read the beginning then got tired

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 1464
0a1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john_cope and Velvet
While there is a sense of euphoria now due to seeing what being a human feels like, it will destroy your brain in the long run. I strongly suggest not ingesting this much blackpill.

it is what it is

What the fuck are those są why you don't just post them here?

colludes me

• +1
Reactions: xit
So this is what a human being is