My life depends on next week testicle examine results

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
Next week I have check in wit the doctors when my results will come after they examine my testical and see whats wrong wit it, if It ends up being testicle cancer Im just here to say that it was nice knowing yall, I hope you enjoy small things in life cuz thats the only time you actually are alive and not just a slave thats powering this machine called life :owo:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, n0rthface, Chadethnic101 and 8 others
ok x-bow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and ItsOver.com
Didn't age well

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Baldingman1998 and ItsOver.com
I’m so sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15827 and ItsOver.com
ray peat diet will fix it dw

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Didn't age well
You know whats even funnier those results that I got today aren't even from my testical examination they are just sperm examination that I got today and my testical results got rescheduled for the next week and that will be whole another animal :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and bogii
You know whats even funnier those results that I got today aren't even from my testical examination they are just sperm examination that I got today and my testical results got rescheduled for the next week and that will be whole another animal :feelswhy:
stfu and get on ray peat diet

• JFL
What happening with your sperm?

Good luck brother years ago I thought I had cancer there too, apparently it wasn't they couldn't even locate the lump...

• +1
What happening with your sperm?

Good luck brother years ago I thought I had cancer there too, apparently it wasn't they couldn't even locate the lump...
I got left testicle removed and today I found out that I'm barely fertily I have dead sperm in my cum :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I got left testicle removed and today I found out that I'm barely fertily I have dead sperm in my cum :feelswhy:
Damn man sorry to hear that
Good luck with your recovery broski

They gonna give you a prosthetic testicle?
They gonna prescribe u trt or nah?
All the best dude

• +1
That's cool, but you still didn't answer how the doctors got your sperm for keeping it in the sperm bank...

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Gargantuan
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Baldingman1998
That's cool, but you still didn't answer how the doctors got your sperm for keeping it in the sperm bank...
I jacked of in the bathroom of the sperm bank :ogre:

Here is the hottest bitch I saw in the magazine there :owo:
IMG 20220530 080911
IMG 20220530 080914

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Gonthar and Gargantuan
Damn man sorry to hear that
Good luck with your recovery broski

They gonna give you a prosthetic testicle?
They gonna prescribe u trt or nah?
All the best dude
Im not gonna get prostatic testicle and idk anything about trt and medication I will get after rn, I got appointment next week so I will know everything than

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Gargantuan and ItsOver.com