My life experience as a tall mf (6'6)

FilthyCasual

FilthyCasual

Bronze
Just wanted to share couple of experiences as a tall mf. I'll start out my experiences with other men first then women.

HOW OTHER MEN TREAT ME
So i've never been bullied even though i went to a school that was 99% white. Idk if this actually had anything to do with my height since everyone was still short af.

The 1 experience that actually opened my eyes to how intimidating i probably come off as is when i was at a bar, and i saw these dudes sitting on our table we reserved, i walked up to them and said this is our table, and just took his drink and started drinking it. The dude didn't even try to fight me off, he just looked at me and just said quietly "could i please have my drink back?" Tbh i don't think he would've done shit if i just drunk it in 1 gulp tbh.

I don't know if its the height halo or what, but almost everytime i meet some new dude they always say "you're a really cool guy." even though i've literally said nothing. This 1 experience was pretty insane too. When i went into the army there was this other black dude he was 5"6 and muslim (but he didn't say he was muslim yet) . But yeah when i asked the other dude what was his first impression of the 5"6 black guy he said "ISIS FIGHTER loser" i was like wtf how about your impression of me he said " A cool real dude" Now idk if he was just lying so i wouldn't whoop his ass on the spot, but i took his word for it.

HOW WOMEN TREAT ME
To start off almost every woman i meet regardless of age always say "wow you are so tall", so i don't think thats a sign of instant attraction.

Let me start off with an experience that happened to me about a week ago. I started this new job where the workers are all women. I got grouped up with these 2 18-19 year old girls they were maybe like 6-7/10. They instantly started like laughing at everything i said regardless of it was funny or not. After like an hour the topic somehow shifted to my mom they asked what does your mom do for a living, i said she is ... then she said "Is she a nice person? I mean she has to be a nice person, because you are a nice person." I was like bitch you've known me for an hour max, how tf can you know if i'm a nice person. They kept asking me hella questions like "do you have a girlfriend?" "do you like kids?" and shit like that. I was thinking of maybe tryna pull a cheeky 3some some day but i found out they had 2 million snap score and i don't fk with hoes over 500k points.

Bars is where i think true female nature come out, because you know how people say alcohol reveals your true personality.
Let me start off with this one, i was chilling with my boys and just drinking in the backroom. when i saw through the glass that some hoe was staring at me, i was like wtf that bih looking at. After like 5 minutes she sent her male friend who came over and said "my friend over there likes you man, if you want some action tonight she's right there." She ended up inviting me to a after party but i didn't end up smashing her cuz i forgot my condom home:feelswah: and i'm not going raw on hoes.

This experience happened recently actually. I was at a bar once again with my friends. I can't remember if i was dancing or just sitting and talking, but i remember these girls coming up to us and just said lets go dance, after dancing for a song or 2 she said "Dude what is your snap you are so nice and you have a sunny personality" I kid you not the only word i said to this chick was "Yes". After the dance she said "lets go to the counter, i'll buy a drink." After she bought me a drink me and my friend said were going to the bathroom and just dipped and never came back.

There are multiple of similar experiences can't be bothered to type them all. Thats rly all i wanted to say.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10615 and 18 others
i’m 5’8 and proud :)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Catawampus, Deleted member 4946 and 26 others
What country are you in?

Brag thread
Happy Vice President GIF by Joe Biden

Nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mazzi, Lolcel and 10 others
do you go around wearing a mask? Cause if not, it is totally irrelevant for us what you said without us knowing the level of your face
Inb4 no photos, no care

didnt read

how tall were you with 12,13,14,15,16,18,20?

when did you stop growing?

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and goat2x
Massive cope most tall people I know are complete incel looking and get bosses around by 5’8 niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, Lolcel and 7 others
You probably didn't get bullied because suburban schools are soft and don't bully anyone anymore. If you went to a hood school you might've been bullied. I know a 6'9" "nice guy" who went to a hood school and found multiple videos of him getting beat up in the locker room during school by people trying to alpha up on him.

How did you come across this site? Are you still virgin?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lolcel, Deleted member 11770 and 6 others
height is cope man + facially you are normie so i think you are larping

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and turkproducer
no one cares. Stop trying to be a victim

• Hmm...
Reactions: FilthyCasual
interesting stories
but dont use imperial system if you are european say you are 198 cm,americucks dont deserve that we use their shitty system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Heguldus, Zias and 7 others
Are you black? Its not fair basketball americans have it so easy.

You probably didn't get bullied because suburban schools are soft and don't bully anyone anymore. If you went to a hood school you might've been bullied. I know a 6'9" "nice guy" who went to a hood school and found multiple videos of him getting beat up in the locker room during school by people trying to alpha up on him.

Lol how tf? I went 2 hood school and hoodrats kept on tryna fight my mate cus he was national boxing champ 4 his age/weight. Yh makes sense tbh, u got any of the footage:feelskek:

Lol how tf? I went 2 hood school and hoodrats kept on tryna fight my mate cus he was national boxing champ 4 his age/weight. Yh makes sense tbh, u got any of the footage:feelskek:
Yes, have multiple ones saved on my phone and watch them every time I want to see a 6'9" framelet get tackled by a gymmaxed manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
interesting stories
but dont use imperial system if you are european say you are 198 cm,americucks dont deserve that we use their shitty system
Das rite

Yes, have multiple ones saved on my phone and watch them every time I want to see a 6'9" framelet get tackled by a gymmaxed manlet.
Sounds funny as shit, reminds me of Fedor and Crocop beating Choi. PM videos:feelshehe:
RemoteUnacceptableFlicker max 1mb

Just wanted to share couple of experiences as a tall mf. I'll start out my experiences with other men first then women.

HOW OTHER MEN TREAT ME
So i've never been bullied even though i went to a school that was 99% white. Idk if this actually had anything to do with my height since everyone was still short af.

The 1 experience that actually opened my eyes to how intimidating i probably come off as is when i was at a bar, and i saw these dudes sitting on our table we reserved, i walked up to them and said this is our table, and just took his drink and started drinking it. The dude didn't even try to fight me off, he just looked at me and just said quietly "could i please have my drink back?" Tbh i don't think he would've done shit if i just drunk it in 1 gulp tbh.

I don't know if its the height halo or what, but almost everytime i meet some new dude they always say "you're a really cool guy." even though i've literally said nothing. This 1 experience was pretty insane too. When i went into the army there was this other black dude he was 5"6 and muslim (but he didn't say he was muslim yet) . But yeah when i asked the other dude what was his first impression of the 5"6 black guy he said "ISIS FIGHTER loser" i was like wtf how about your impression of me he said " A cool real dude" Now idk if he was just lying so i wouldn't whoop his ass on the spot, but i took his word for it.

HOW WOMEN TREAT ME
To start off almost every woman i meet regardless of age always say "wow you are so tall", so i don't think thats a sign of instant attraction.

Let me start off with an experience that happened to me about a week ago. I started this new job where the workers are all women. I got grouped up with these 2 18-19 year old girls they were maybe like 6-7/10. They instantly started like laughing at everything i said regardless of it was funny or not. After like an hour the topic somehow shifted to my mom they asked what does your mom do for a living, i said she is ... then she said "Is she a nice person? I mean she has to be a nice person, because you are a nice person." I was like bitch you've known me for an hour max, how tf can you know if i'm a nice person. They kept asking me hella questions like "do you have a girlfriend?" "do you like kids?" and shit like that. I was thinking of maybe tryna pull a cheeky 3some some day but i found out they had 2 million snap score and i don't fk with hoes over 500k points.

Bars is where i think true female nature come out, because you know how people say alcohol reveals your true personality.
Let me start off with this one, i was chilling with my boys and just drinking in the backroom. when i saw through the glass that some hoe was staring at me, i was like wtf that bih looking at. After like 5 minutes she sent her male friend who came over and said "my friend over there likes you man, if you want some action tonight she's right there." She ended up inviting me to a after party but i didn't end up smashing her cuz i forgot my condom home:feelswah: and i'm not going raw on hoes.

This experience happened recently actually. I was at a bar once again with my friends. I can't remember if i was dancing or just sitting and talking, but i remember these girls coming up to us and just said lets go dance, after dancing for a song or 2 she said "Dude what is your snap you are so nice and you have a sunny personality" I kid you not the only word i said to this chick was "Yes". After the dance she said "lets go to the counter, i'll buy a drink." After she bought me a drink me and my friend said were going to the bathroom and just dipped and never came back.

There are multiple of similar experiences can't be bothered to type them all. Thats rly all i wanted to say.
5”9 here - 76 slays in 2 years time. Height gives a definite boost for intrasexual competition (intimidation among other Men) but I am not 100% convinced it makes a huge difference with hooking up with women, otherwise I wouldn’t have such results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and johncruz12345
5”9 here - 76 slays in 2 years time. Height gives a definite boost for intrasexual competition (intimidation among other Men) but I am not 100% convinced it makes a huge difference with hooking up with women, otherwise I wouldn’t have such results
You're an outlier then. It's been shown height below 6' has a significant effect on dating. I'm fairly sure past 6'0"-6'2" there isn't much benefit. Just more likelihood of having a masculine and dimorphic face since you have high HGH. I'm 6'7" but very soft, high E, and boneless face and get 0 attention.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LooksmaxxHopeful and SLA
do you go around wearing a mask? Cause if not, it is totally irrelevant for us what you said without us knowing the level of your face
Inb4 no photos, no care
check my previos posts bruv

Maybe you're right. And i came across this when i watched some youtube vids about looksmaxing and wrote it on google and found this site and no im definetly not a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Are you black? Its not fair basketball americans have it so easy.
Yes
height is cope man + facially you are normie so i think you are larping
Wow so is it really that impressive? averageish face + god tier height + good body = Actual Titan warlord. I can promise you all these stories and happened to me. How tf would anyone come up with these weirdly indepth stories, i must be jk rowling.

• +1
Reactions: mikemuller
another narcyfag on this faggot trying to get gain validation and get his ego up from autists on this forum

wow i would've never guessed that a 6ft6 with a good body would get that much attention from women and respect from men, thanks for telling me OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, UglyGod360, koalendo and 3 others
Yes

Wow so is it really that impressive? averageish face + god tier height + good body = Actual Titan warlord. I can promise you all these stories and happened to me. How tf would anyone come up with these weirdly indepth stories, i must be jk rowling.
If you had a job surrounded by women obviously they're going to make small talk. The real test is when you're with a friend or in a group at work and seeing which guy the girls choose to talk to. Don't think it's indicative of sexual interest though. Only IOI is P in V.

Bars are legit for tall guys from what I've heard though. Once girls get drunk all that prettyboy shit is out the door. It's all height, frame, muscles, tattoos, and other masculine indicators.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
i mean there are studies to prove this wrong. For example there was a study where it said if you are 5"6 and under 80% of women wouldn't date you. Keep in mind that includes the virtue signalling hoes aswell, that number might be actually closer to like 90-95%. There are definetly outliars where if you are good looking enough in the face the height can be let slide. I think with women there is a holy trinity. HEIGHT, FACE, RACE if you have 2 of the 3 you're good.
Massive cope most tall people I know are complete incel looking and get bosses around by 5’8 niggers
oh yes the:feelswat: "most people i know" Theory. There studies that prove this isn't true. for example in the normal population men over 6ft is around 15%, but in ceo positions of usa's top 500 companies the percentage is 80%. 80% of the ceo's of the most important companies are 6ft or over.
another narcyfag on this faggot trying to get gain validation and get his ego up from autists on this forum

wow i would've never guessed that a 6ft6 with a good body would get that much attention from women and respect from men, thanks for telling me OP
Bro these mfs don't understand the importance of height though. They are saying "honestly height is a cope" "Anything past (Their height) is a cope".
If you had a job surrounded by women obviously they're going to make small talk. The real test is when you're with a friend or in a group at work and seeing which guy the girls choose to talk to. Don't think it's indicative of sexual interest though. Only IOI is P in V.

Bars are legit for tall guys from what I've heard though. Once girls get drunk all that prettyboy shit is out the door. It's all height, frame, muscles, tattoos, and other masculine indicators.
Small talk is "so how was your day" "oh what school did you go to?" not "Do you have a girlfriend" "What are the names of girls you've dated" and other slightly sexually suggestive topics. I've seen your posts, bro you're 6"7 idk if you are an actual stick, but at 6"7 with apparently even close to average face you should be a slaying warlord.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
You’re black in a nerdic country, even the most disgusting looking BBC could slay in Nordicland

Small talk is "so how was your day" "oh what school did you go to?" not "Do you have a girlfriend" "What are the names of girls you've dated" and other slightly sexually suggestive topics. I've seen your posts, bro you're 6"7 idk if you are an actual stick, but at 6"7 with apparently even close to average face you should be a slaying warlord.
I was 165 lbs, massive nose, and barely knew English in high school. Had my mom shave my head as a haircut and wore adidas tracksuits everywhere. Looked like this:

Gopnik

I'm 225 lbs now and got rhinoplasty and slightly better haircut (still receding hairline) so let's see if I'm a "slaying warlord" when I go to college. Just need to fix my facial bloating and hairline then I should be normie/htn.

What's ur ethnicity? Were u born in a Nordic country or moved to one?

i mean there are studies to prove this wrong. For example there was a study where it said if you are 5"6 and under 80% of women wouldn't date you. Keep in mind that includes the virtue signalling hoes aswell, that number might be actually closer to like 90-95%. There are definetly outliars where if you are good looking enough in the face the height can be let slide. I think with women there is a holy trinity. HEIGHT, FACE, RACE if you have 2 of the 3 you're good.

oh yes the:feelswat: "most people i know" Theory. There studies that prove this isn't true. for example in the normal population men over 6ft is around 15%, but in ceo positions of usa's top 500 companies the percentage is 80%. 80% of the ceo's of the most important companies are 6ft or over.

Bro these mfs don't understand the importance of height though. They are saying "honestly height is a cope" "Anything past (Their height) is a cope".

Ofc there are diminishing returns with height when it comes to attraction from women. Both with height and muscle mass there are clearly diminishing returns. But no diminishing returns when it comes to intimidating other MEN -intrasexual competition (the bigger the better, like the literal giant Hafthorn Bjornsson).
In any case, what matters is real life outcomes. If your height face race do not translate to you banging new women on a weekly basis with no effort then it is largely irrelevant. Not IOIs (cope) but actually P in V

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
You're an outlier then. It's been shown height below 6' has a significant effect on dating. I'm fairly sure past 6'0"-6'2" there isn't much benefit. Just more likelihood of having a masculine and dimorphic face since you have high HGH. I'm 6'7" but very soft, high E, and boneless face and get 0 attention.
So many gigantic rotters on . Org

because they're not the height they claim, they larp about dick size and height size everytime so they wouldn't feel left out seeing all the others larpers lying about their height and dick, that's why you see niggas saying " I feel short at 6ft1 / 6ft2 / 6ft3" and or "I feel I got a small dick at 7 inches), when someone say they're 6ft2 in this, remove always 3 inches to 4 inches, when someone say they're 7 inches dick size, remove 1.5 inches to 1 inch

Height does not matter without good frame or broad shoulders tho, I believe in that

You’re black in a nerdic country, even the most disgusting looking BBC could slay in Nordicland
Really? I always thought that ethnics did worse, the more homogeneous the country was. Because the population has no familiarity to ethnic face, they may come off as weird looking, or on the other hand they may come off as good looking since they have no experience with what "good looking" face of that ethnicity truly looks like.
I was 165 lbs, massive nose, and barely knew English in high school. Had my mom shave my head as a haircut and wore adidas tracksuits everywhere. Looked like this:

View attachment 1221081

I'm 225 lbs now and got rhinoplasty and slightly better haircut (still receding hairline) so let's see if I'm a "slaying warlord" when I go to college. Just need to fix my facial bloating and hairline then I should be normie/htn.
Bro your head looks massive, idk if its the angle or what. But idk, if i saw you just walking by i wouldn't think like "that guy is ugly" you are legit just average.Maybe a stubble to cover your chin like this

What's ur ethnicity? Were u born in a Nordic country or moved to one?
i was born and raised in a nordic country but i'm originally african american.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
because they're not the height they claim, they larp about dick size and height size everytime so they wouldn't feel left out seeing all the others larpers lying about their height and dick, that's why you see niggas saying " I feel short at 6ft1 / 6ft2 / 6ft3" and or "I feel I got a small dick at 7 inches), when someone say they're 6ft2 in this, remove always 3 inches to 4 inches, when someone say they're 7 inches dick size, remove 1.5 inches to 1 inch

Height does not matter without good frame or broad shoulders tho, I believe in that
Based.

Really? I always thought that ethnics did worse, the more homogeneous the country was. Because the population has no familiarity to ethnic face, they may come off as weird looking, or on the other hand they may come off as good looking since they have no experience with what "good looking" face of that ethnicity truly looks like.

Bro your head looks massive, idk if its the angle or what. But idk, if i saw you just walking by i wouldn't think like "that guy is ugly" you are legit just average.Maybe a stubble to cover your chin like this View attachment 1221093View attachment 1221094

How tall are Nordic men on average?

Did not read shut the fuck up bitch

Not a single word. Nobody cares

Bro your head looks massive, idk if its the angle or what. But idk, if i saw you just walking by i wouldn't think like "that guy is ugly" you are legit just average.Maybe a stubble to cover your chin like this View attachment 1221093View attachment 1221094

That's not actually me in the picture. I just dressed similar and same haircut.

Regardless, you're lying if you think that guy can actually get girls in the US even if he was 6'7".

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Damn bro you got people jealous af on this forum.

Good on you though man.

Coming from a 5'6 guy you wouldn't wanna be this height and I've had to work hard af for women.

You're a genetic lottery winner at 6'6

• +1
That's not actually me in the picture. I just dressed similar and same haircut.

Regardless, you're lying if you think that guy can actually get girls in the US even if he was 6'7".
You have some skewed world image. if you are 6ft7 and even slightly close to average face, i don't see why you wouldn't slay. That been said i can't really judge you because i don't know you. You might be just hella awkward or sumtin.
Damn bro you got people jealous af on this forum.

Good on you though man.

Coming from a 5'6 guy you wouldn't wanna be this height and I've had to work hard af for women.

You're a genetic lottery winner at 6'6
Respect for not being hella bitter. Personally honestly i find it annoying how people judge me or perceive me as something, before i've even had the chance to show my personality off. I know that sounds so fucking dumb and entitled, because looks are basically everything in this world. I know i won the lottery genetics by being born a male as well, my sister is 16 and 6ft:ROFLMAO: she gets bullied for being tall imagine:forcedsmile:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 7725
True.

nothing that impresive tbh, I was expecting better things when I read the title, all your stories could happen to a 5ft8 guy.

nothing that impresive tbh, I was expecting better things when I read the title, all your stories could happen to a 5ft8 guy.
I'm really not that good looking. Just average face with god tier height and good body. After my rhinoplasty and growing out a beard i'll be above average in the face and then it will be game over.

to be honest, thats a cope most tall people in germany are normal framed, only some giants look kinda deformed framed, they get 0 pussy and are treated like subhumans