My life (Feeling suicidal)

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
You know those killer documentaries? When they talk about the killer's childhood, they always mention how weird they were, how people had a feeling there was a problem with them, how they were an outcast ect. That resembles my life so far, I have little friends and social life, I have nothing to live for. I hate myself. Why can't someone just kill me right now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4614, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Serial killer were serial killers because of their brains and upbringing, not because they had no friends. If you got beat and sexually assaulted fair enough.
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Serial killer were serial killers because of their brains and upbringing, not because they had no friends. If you go beat and sexually assaulted fair enough.
@OldVirgin
cope. serial killers are born. I am one of them (see my avi, its written on my weird fucking face)

Pm me you address so will murder your ass

@Thompsonz

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332
Serial killer were serial killers because of their brains and upbringing, not because they had no friends. If you go beat and sexually assaulted fair enough.
@OldVirgin
I got beat when I was younger, but I think the problem is with my autism. I don't feel alright in the head

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14323
I got beat when I was younger, but I think the problem is with my autism. I don't feel alright in the head
Go get it checked out, maybe you do actually have autism, maybe you don’t.
@OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Go get it checked out, maybe you do actually have autism, maybe you don’t.
@OldVirgin
I will try to talk to my parents about it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14323