My life has fallen apart

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I lost everything I had in a week. I lost my biggest contact for writing articles online, because the person said he will stop publishing his magazine. I can't earn enough with all the other small stuff (95% of ghostwriters are poor), I will need welfare.

On top of that, I finally cut off contact with my family. I wanted to do this since a long time, but after I lost my biggest income source I was in the mood for doing this, because why the fuck not. So I gave them their keys, blocked them everywhere and told them that I never want to see them again.

That means that I now have no money and no other people that I see regularly. I never felt so alone and without direction. But I also feel relieved, because my family has always made me feel miserable. And there was no remorse from them, my sister even told me that someday I will "understand that I need therapy" jfl.

Despite having nothing, I also feel a little bit of excitement. I have no idea what the future holds for me. I have nothing. I could end up roping or having a complete new life in Porto Alegre or Barcelona. Shit feels so weird.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deprived, thereallegend and 3 others
Suck my dick I’ll give you 20 dollars deal?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet and AlexAP
obvious, because Chechen mercenaries have written a reward on you and you are already considered dead by internet, gonzalo lira

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Im a sandnigger

• JFL
Reactions: kuk and Deleted member 15004
obvious, because Chechen mercenaries have written a reward on you and you are already considered dead by internet, gonzalo lira
Thanks for the irony. It doesn't help, but at least I know there's always someone laughing.

Thanks for the irony. It doesn't help, but at least I know there's always someone laughing.
i dont know what to tell you and what you expect on this kind of forum. you said himself that you wanted to cut out any contact with your family, so you have been considering it for some time, I think work is the least problem and you said that you have a lot of friends all over the world, so youre in the better spot than me.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Dn rd but there’s more to life than women.. idk why you narcies can’t live without female validation.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, TsarTsar444, Enfant terrible and 5 others

Attachments

• FFC3A7C4-719A-41E4-9BDD-AD5F1DF1705D.jpeg
    FFC3A7C4-719A-41E4-9BDD-AD5F1DF1705D.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible
having a complete new life in Porto Alegre
Sounds ideal
Cheap life in south america
Imagine if you get welfare in Germany but live in a poor country :what: Idk if it's legal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AlexAP
Best of luck for your future endeavours bhai 🥰

• +1
i dont know what to tell you and what you expect on this kind of forum. you said himself that you wanted to cut out any contact with your family, so you have been considering it for some time, I think work is the least problem and you said that you have a lot of friends all over the world, so youre in the better spot than me.
I wanted to vent because I feel shitty and have no one to talk to. Yes, I wanted to cut off contact with my family, still I feel sad and would have preferred reconciliation but it was impossible.

And I don' thave many friends all over the world, maybe 3-5 if I'm honest and I'm only with one of them kinda close, the others are more like people I used to know a few years ago and that are still nice to me. I basically have no social circle where I live since I started to work from home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Dn rd but there’s more to life than women.. idk why you narcies can’t live without female validation.
I didn't even mention women, brutal Dn rd pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You may have to wagecuck at Amazon.

• +1
Sounds ideal
Cheap life in south america
Imagine if you get welfare in Germany but live in a poor country :what: Idk if it's legal
It's not legal, but I don't care tbh. I will still search for a job, would be ideal if I can find a remote job with German salary and move to South America.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I lost everything I had in a week. I lost my biggest contact for writing articles online, because the person said he will stop publishing his magazine. I can't earn enough with all the other small stuff (95% of ghostwriters are poor), I will need welfare.

On top of that, I finally cut off contact with my family. I wanted to do this since a long time, but after I lost my biggest income source I was in the mood for doing this, because why the fuck not. So I gave them their keys, blocked them everywhere and told them that I never want to see them again.

That means that I now have no money and no other people that I see regularly. I never felt so alone and without direction. But I also feel relieved, because my family has always made me feel miserable. And there was no remorse from them, my sister even told me that someday I will "understand that I need therapy" jfl.

Despite having nothing, I also feel a little bit of excitement. I have no idea what the future holds for me. I have nothing. I could end up roping or having a complete new life in Porto Alegre or Barcelona. Shit feels so weird.
what is the problem with your family about

what is the problem with your family about
I never had a good relationship with them, parents were always cold to me and I was never close to my siblings either, we also had many fights. I tried to reconcile and better the relationship in the last 1-2 years but it was impossible.

You were much too impulsive.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sometimes, learning the road the hard way is way better seeing someone do it.