My Life Is Actually A Depressing Joke. Idk what to call my mental state or overall state right now, haha.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I'm 16 and a half atm. I thought the last time I would have to deal with this would be when I was 3 or 4, but I guess I still have to deal with this shit on top of all the other brutal shit in my life.

As I'm typing this thread, my mom is yelling at her current boyfriend... well actually husband now after only 2 or 3 months (all they do is have sex, he obviously does not act as a stepfather and he is not even a decade older than me so I feel very cucked especially that he impregnated her recently) for insulting her. He will probably beat and scratch her like last time in response.

I would try to bulk up to beat him up for cucking me (he's short and skinny), but trust me, he most likely has gang friends that can kill me for that, especially considering that he scratched my mom like a very sick in the head individual.

Dad left my life at age 3 or 4, he has come sometimes every 2 years or so to see me, although he is very aggressive and abuses all his women. He's probably also alcoholic. He been to jail a few times for things such as tresspassing, beating up guys (he's 6'0-1" 220-240lbs) and some other stuff I don't know. His siblings have been in jail for worse stuff.

My mom has been dealing with multiple new guys after this and forced me to listen to constant arguments and live in a poor environment due to her being a single whore mother. Part of the reason I was always very underweight.

Now, I'm dealing with living with this new guy and the troubles this new baby will cause unless I move with my dad. But, if I move with my dad idk if he's involved in gangs and I'd be at risk

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 17344, Deleted member 19344 and 9 others
It's so fucking funny when foids say they're depressed. This is only 1% of the brutality of my life. I've considered suicide since age 11, very strongly at late 13 to mid 14 and once again at age 16 mainly due to lacking too much of height, frame and face

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, fauxfox, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
2AE471FE 46AA 4FB3 BBFC B814B6D77B99

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
Move away from her bro, but make sure you got a strap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Growth Plate
That post make me hate bitches smfh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, fauxfox, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
I would try to bulk up to beat him up for cucking me (he's short and skinny), but trust me, he most likely has gang friends that can kill me for that, especially considering that he scratched my mom like a very sick in the head individual.
what I would do in this situation is I would make him dissapear (in minecraft ofc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You have worse problems than your height my nigga, try your best to move out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, turkproducer and Growth Plate
dnrd @Serial Mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger and Growth Plate
This ladies and gentlemen is the product of degeneracy.

If you have had proper muslim parents, you wouldnt experience any of these. I pray for you anon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Kyff, Deleted member 15309 and 1 other person
Nice copy pasta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 17311
the fact that you are worried what gang members will do shows what a passive cuck you truly are.

this man has entered your home, fucks and beats your mother, and you do NOTHING :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: because you are scared of what some low life gangbangers might do

you are too much of a coward to even phone police or child services (you are a child)

you have 0 dignity and respect, you are an insect.

if you want to preserve honour, break the cycle of being a pussy and fuck this guy up badly. beat him, stab him, jump him when hes not looking.

smash the dog down with a hammer. buy a gun and kill him. once you have broken the seal on being a dangerous badboy, you will find his gangster buddies arent shit. you can call the police then.

right now, I want to find you and beat some sense into you.

get a gun and get some get back. u r the man of your house and you are a FAILURE. your duty is to defend your family jfl... rope now imo. I am sure you are too high inhib to even raise your voice at him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Growth Plate, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
the fact that you are worried what gang members will do shows what a passive cuck you truly are.

this man has entered your home, fucks and beats your mother, and you do NOTHING :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: because you are scared of what some low life gangbangers might do

you are too much of a coward to even phone police or child services (you are a child)

you have 0 dignity and respect, you are an insect.

if you want to preserve honour, break the cycle of being a pussy and fuck this guy up badly. beat him, stab him, jump him when hes not looking.

smash the dog down with a hammer. buy a gun and kill him. once you have broken the seal on being a dangerous badboy, you will find his gangster buddies arent shit. you can call the police then.

right now, I want to find you and beat some sense into you.

get a gun and get some get back. u r the man of your house and you are a FAILURE. your duty is to defend your family jfl... rope now imo. I am sure you are too high inhib to even raise your voice at him.
this

• +1
The fate of the west

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15569
I'm 16 and a half atm. I thought the last time I would have to deal with this would be when I was 3 or 4, but I guess I still have to deal with this shit on top of all the other brutal shit in my life.

As I'm typing this thread, my mom is yelling at her current boyfriend... well actually husband now after only 2 or 3 months (all they do is have sex, he obviously does not act as a stepfather and he is not even a decade older than me so I feel very cucked especially that he impregnated her recently) for insulting her. He will probably beat and scratch her like last time in response.

Dad left my life at age 3 or 4, he has come sometimes every 2 years or so to see me, although he is very aggressive and abuses all his women. He's probably also alcoholic. He been to jail a few times for things such as tresspassing, beating up guys (he's 6'0-1" 220-240lbs) and some other stuff I don't know. His siblings have been in jail for worse stuff.

My mom has been dealing with multiple new guys after this and forced me to listen to constant arguments and live in a poor environment due to her being a single whore mother. Part of the reason I was always very underweight.

Now, I'm dealing with living with this new guy and the troubles this new baby will cause unless I move with my dad. But, if I move with my dad idk if he's involved in gangs and I'd be at risk
I feel bad for u bro.

Dont know what to say.

But i would say get on aroamsin first so your growth plates remain open and when things get better u have time for heightmaxxing and getting taller and not remain as a manlet.

Aromasin will keep your plates open as long as u take it.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

You are strong bro,very strong:ogre:

• JFL
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, johncruz12345 and Growth Plate
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll
I don't know if it's larp or not,but growth plate seems like he comes from a disturbed family.
I am not sure,but maybe

• JFL
Wait the guy who impregnated you're mom is younger than 26? How old is your mom? This reads like some shit out of a hentai :feelsohgod:

"Im 16 and a half" stopped reading there. You are young. Tbh man this sucks, To not even be safe in your own house. i dont know any answers to this so all i can say is try fighting on

the best advice for your situation

1. Remind yourself that you are going to die very soon. In 30 years you will be old and your body will be aching. Do you want to spend it scratching your head over some deadbeat cunt who made nothing but mistakes? leave.

2. Join the military.
- go to a recruitment center and ask to join. tell them you want to join as a reservist etc. or if they offer military schools in your country, go to them. research jobs in the military, they NEED people, so you can LEVERAGE your interest. don't settle for uninteresting work unless its more convenient and gives you more free time.

3. or go to a social worker and explain how abusive the situation is, they will probably set you up with NEET bux so u can live in youth hostels and have fun on the side. honestly though, military is better.

4. be a minimalist. If you can't pack all your shit into a bag, and move place to place, you are tieing yourself down. Fuck the gamin pc, fuck the expensive bs, just take the essentials and never look back.

5. you will always be ok in this world. theres work in trades, u can always learn and make money. but you can't unfuck your youth and wasted brain. the longer you stay, the dumber and lazier, low achieving you become.

Thats very unfortunate. I Thank God for my loving christian parents every day when i hear you incels cry on here about yours

• JFL
This dude had taken 8 mile movie very seriously

• JFL
Don't do anything stupid, just stack bread and get out of there then never contact her again. If she ever reaches out meet IRL and be as brutal as possible "I never loved you, "You were a horrible parent I wish you never had me", "Every day I hope you kill yourself" and revel in the distress and sadness you cause her. Maybe even record it to for extra fun.
Holy shit imagine the fucking satisfaction of saying that shit to her face. Just for that reason you need to make it. :feelsohh:

Unless you live in some drug ridden shithole Latin American country or general shithole I wouldn’t worry about gangs. Your mums new bf is also milfmaxxing? xD. Wear a balaclava and beat him with a bat to a pulp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036